Login

Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby jeffbdavis » Wed May 29, 2013 7:42 pm

enriquesilveti wrote:
jeffbdavis wrote:
Thanks! That seems to have solved the problem in Live and Reaper. Haven't tried it with Cubase yet, but I'll try it later today...

What I don't understand is why it worked fine for several months, and then all of a sudden, stopped showing up in my VST plugins list? Does that make any sense?


Nebula update? OSX Update?


Nope, neither. Very strange...
User avatar
jeffbdavis
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 11:11 am

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu May 30, 2013 10:18 am

Nope, neither. Very strange...


YES!
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby Shibata » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Hello Acustica Audio team!
Thank you for perfect product and for your hard work ;)

Just registered on your site (09.07.2013) with this e-mail adress and at that time I did not know that when buying Nebula, PayPal e-mail must be the same.

So, Shibatacomposer@gmail.com is my e-mail for Acustica Audio at the time of registration.

And Shibata@yandex.com is my e-mail for PayPal account with whom I made a purchase Nebula Server Bundle (25.07.2013) Order Number: 00055736

Please, authorize my serial number`s)
I use two PC via Vienna Ensemble Pro 5, so i need both numbers.

Thank you for you attention and excuse me again for bothering..

PS: Attached serial`s with this PM and alternate via my website:
http://yuriilyin.com/Serial.rar
Attachments
Serial.rar
(301 Bytes) Downloaded 27 times
User avatar
Shibata
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 pm
Location: Odessa Ukraine

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby J.Burger » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi Enrique,
I just had to set up a new daw (win 7 64) and installed Nebula but again I can´t find the ser. file in the folder.
I installed and de-installed several times and cleaned the registry - nothing...

Thanks for your help,
J.
J.Burger
User Level 0
User Level 0
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby enriquesilveti » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 am

Reported to Antonello today.

Shibata wrote:Hello Acustica Audio team!
Thank you for perfect product and for your hard work ;)

Just registered on your site (09.07.2013) with this e-mail adress and at that time I did not know that when buying Nebula, PayPal e-mail must be the same.

So, Shibatacomposer@gmail.com is my e-mail for Acustica Audio at the time of registration.

And Shibata@yandex.com is my e-mail for PayPal account with whom I made a purchase Nebula Server Bundle (25.07.2013) Order Number: 00055736

Please, authorize my serial number`s)
I use two PC via Vienna Ensemble Pro 5, so i need both numbers.

Thank you for you attention and excuse me again for bothering..

PS: Attached serial`s with this PM and alternate via my website:
http://yuriilyin.com/Serial.rar
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby enriquesilveti » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:24 am

Hello. Go Nebula > DISK > REGISTERED. You will find number send us an screen shot.

J.Burger wrote:Hi Enrique,
I just had to set up a new daw (win 7 64) and installed Nebula but again I can´t find the ser. file in the folder.
I installed and de-installed several times and cleaned the registry - nothing...

Thanks for your help,
J.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby Shibata » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Thank you Enrique!
Got both keys already +)

enriquesilveti wrote:Reported to Antonello today.

Shibata wrote:Hello Acustica Audio team!
Thank you for perfect product and for your hard work ;)

Just registered on your site (09.07.2013) with this e-mail adress and at that time I did not know that when buying Nebula, PayPal e-mail must be the same.

So, Shibatacomposer@gmail.com is my e-mail for Acustica Audio at the time of registration.

And Shibata@yandex.com is my e-mail for PayPal account with whom I made a purchase Nebula Server Bundle (25.07.2013) Order Number: 00055736

Please, authorize my serial number`s)
I use two PC via Vienna Ensemble Pro 5, so i need both numbers.

Thank you for you attention and excuse me again for bothering..

PS: Attached serial`s with this PM and alternate via my website:
http://yuriilyin.com/Serial.rar
User avatar
Shibata
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 pm
Location: Odessa Ukraine

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby jantzen » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:49 am

Hello,

I've just purchased Nebula 3 Pro bundle. And I've since downloaded Nebula3InstallerSetup_1.3.505.zip and installed.

However, nothing is showing up in Cubase 7 on mac, apart from the NebulaFree plugin that I had installed previously.

Please advice.

Jantzen
jantzen
User Level 0
User Level 0
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby enriquesilveti » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:43 am

jantzen wrote:Hello,

I've just purchased Nebula 3 Pro bundle. And I've since downloaded Nebula3InstallerSetup_1.3.505.zip and installed.

However, nothing is showing up in Cubase 7 on mac, apart from the NebulaFree plugin that I had installed previously.

Please advice.

Jantzen


Nebula3 Pro for OSX version 1.4.505 is x86. Cubase 7 has a x86/x64 bridge?
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby jantzen » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 am

yes it does load 32-bit VST

it loads nebula3 free fine..

or is nebula3 free x64?
jantzen
User Level 0
User Level 0
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests