Login

Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby nnyrad » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 am

Thanks for the response but that is exactly where I put the Programs and Vectors. Please trust me on that - I checked multiple times before posting my initial query (it is definitely in HD/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/ not users/library or anything else).

The menu options for NebPro are: PROG; MAST
The menu options for NebFree are: LIST; PROG; MAST

Is it possible there is a conflict between the two programs? NebFree has no problem accessing the data in HD/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/

I'm using 1.3.505 Neb Pro and 1.3.450 NebFree. Thanks for your help :) .
nnyrad
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby edubass » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Hola, hace poco soy usuario de nebula,y hasta ahora no he sido capas de terminar un proyecto utilizando nebula.
puedo hacer una mezcla ,pero no puedo estar seguro si podre volver a abrir el mismo proyecto al dia siguente(me sale errores de APPCRASH,y como nombre del modulo con errores:Nebula3CoreII64 Rever.dll),utilizo cubase 7(ultima actualizacion).
pido ayuda a los experimentados,no se por donde empezar y estoy un poco frustrado al no poder abrir mis proyectos de horas de trabajo.gracias (espero se me entienda,hablo español).
adjunto una foto de la pantalla.
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o79 ... 4a3dc8.jpg
edubass
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby edubass » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:33 pm

hello again., I would like more details of my problem.
nebula uninstall pro, and the project opened normally., I use cubase and nebula in 64 bits, the proposed use 30 instances nebula (freezing tracks, characteristic of cubase), when I did not mix CPU problems, and I managed to open and close cubase with the project (the same day of the mixture) do not use CUDA nor long review, I have not installed anything new., now can not open the project if not uninstall NEBULA PRO.
PLEASE HELP. (Hope to be in the correct yl)
edubass
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby giancarlo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:36 am

nnyrad wrote:Thanks for the response but that is exactly where I put the Programs and Vectors. Please trust me on that - I checked multiple times before posting my initial query (it is definitely in HD/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/ not users/library or anything else).

Is it possible there is a conflict between the two programs? NebFree has no problem accessing the data in HD/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/

change mode from simple to guru in mast page!
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby giancarlo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:37 am

edubass wrote:hello again., I would like more details of my problem.
nebula uninstall pro, and the project opened normally., I use cubase and nebula in 64 bits, the proposed use 30 instances nebula (freezing tracks, characteristic of cubase), when I did not mix CPU problems, and I managed to open and close cubase with the project (the same day of the mixture) do not use CUDA nor long review, I have not installed anything new., now can not open the project if not uninstall NEBULA PRO.
PLEASE HELP. (Hope to be in the correct yl)

are you using nebula 64 bits or 32 bits? It happens if you run out of resources
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby edubass » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:49 am

I am using 64 bit cubase, cubase the project is set at 44.1kHz and 24 bit (all nebula at 44.1kHz). strangely enough the same day of the mixture, the project if opened and cerraba.tengo pc windows 7, i72600 processor, 8 gigs of ram.
in the project, freeze all tracks (characteristic of cubase 7, makes the plugins are off and creates a temporary render not consume CPU resources). Could it be that this tool does not work with nebula?.
with the characteristics of my pc, how many average nebulae could function normally?, what deveria change in my system, to open my projects with nebula?, I could not figure me because at the time of the mixture had no problem CPU, and I could open and close the project the same day, please help, thanks.
edubass
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby edubass » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:24 am

I want to add that all instances USED ARE; Nebula3CoreII64 Reverb, thanks for the answers
edubass
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby nnyrad » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:18 pm

giancarlo wrote:
nnyrad wrote:Thanks for the response but that is exactly where I put the Programs and Vectors. Please trust me on that - I checked multiple times before posting my initial query (it is definitely in HD/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/ not users/library or anything else).

change mode from simple to guru in mast page!

Done, that adds in more menu options but sadly is missing the critically important "List" tab.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried 1.492 and 1.502 (the first doesn't load and 1.502 crashes Logic every time I try to open a project - even one that doesn't have nebula on it!). Nothing has so far worked that allows Nebula3Pro to see my programs.

Any other ideas?
nnyrad
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby enriquesilveti » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:50 pm

edubass wrote:Hola, hace poco soy usuario de nebula,y hasta ahora no he sido capas de terminar un proyecto utilizando nebula.
puedo hacer una mezcla ,pero no puedo estar seguro si podre volver a abrir el mismo proyecto al dia siguente(me sale errores de APPCRASH,y como nombre del modulo con errores:Nebula3CoreII64 Rever.dll),utilizo cubase 7(ultima actualizacion).
pido ayuda a los experimentados,no se por donde empezar y estoy un poco frustrado al no poder abrir mis proyectos de horas de trabajo.gracias (espero se me entienda,hablo español).
adjunto una foto de la pantalla.
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o79 ... 4a3dc8.jpg

Hola Eduardo. Lee esto dos hilos primero:

1. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=484

2. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=369

Envíame la información a mi dirección de correo electrónico enrique.silveti arroba acusticaudio.net
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby enriquesilveti » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Done, that adds in more menu options but sadly is missing the critically important "List" tab.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried 1.492 and 1.502 (the first doesn't load and 1.502 crashes Logic every time I try to open a project - even one that doesn't have nebula on it!). Nothing has so far worked that allows Nebula3Pro to see my programs.

Any other ideas?

Please nnyrad do not uninstall/install all Nebula version up you find one that works all are very similar and your issue is key related, NOT version bug related.

Load Nebula3 PRO and in MAST switch to GURU mode and SAVE. Reload Nebula and go to DISK > REGISTERED and tell us what you see there.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula