Login

Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby enriquesilveti » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:15 pm

SWAN wrote:does x64 share the same programs and vectors file?! I dont want to duplicate the extra 10gb of vectors...

Use ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH trick
http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/ind ... =viewtopic
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby enriquesilveti » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:20 pm

realfrogs wrote:So I've been using Nebula 3 Free for a few months, and I finally bought Neb3Pro a week ago, and downloaded and installed, and I'm stillllll waiting for authorization - but when I load up current mixes with instances of Nebula 3 Free, they load Nebula 3 Pro, which loads INIT. Will this problem fix itself with authorization? I'm gonna be in a bind if those settings can't be recalled...

You use the same folder + you are in PC. uninstall both and read this before install both again.

5. Installation
Nebula is build in a installer setup for PC and MAC. Installer setups contains all system files and demo key after run an installer setup you should update to the last stable release running a upgrade setup.
Acustica Audio provides to 3rd party developers an automatic library installation available for PC and MAC.

IMPORTANT: Due NAT is only a PC x86 application you should install x86 and x64 version for run it.

5.1. Software and plug-in installation PC
Nebula build in an installer setup that will ask for two main folders. First installer will ask for VST plug-ins folder path and second will ask for the extra plug-in support installation folder path called NebulaTempRepository. You are free to choose both folders but you should use the same location with version upgrades to avoid errors and issues.

1. Run installer.
2. Click on next.
3. Accept the terms of the license agreement.
4. Click on next.
5. Select the VST plug-in folder path.
6. Click on next.
7. Select the plug-in support installation folder path, this is the NebulaTempRepository.
8. Click on next.
9. Click on finish.

IMPORTANT: If you plan to use Nebula FREE and Nebula commercial in the same computer you should choose a different program file folder for each installer setup (e.g. Nebula3PROTempRepository for Nebula3 PRO and Nebula3 FREE Nebula3FREETempRepository)

IMPORTANT: Nebula VST plug-in will copy in the selected VST folder path but inside a folder called Acustica.
Enrique Silveti.

enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby enriquesilveti » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:20 pm

and I'm stillllll waiting for authorization

Reported
Enrique Silveti.

enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jpchartrand » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:07 am

I have the latest version of Nebula 3 Pro (1.3.505) and I'm getting the INIT patch when loading certain programs. HELP PLEASE!

I thought I was only getting this with AlexB's libraries but turns out I'm getting the same thing with Cupwise Tube FM libraries.
jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby jpchartrand » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:10 am

jpchartrand wrote:I have the latest version of Nebula 3 Pro (1.3.505) and I'm getting the INIT patch when loading certain programs. HELP PLEASE!

I thought I was only getting this with AlexB's libraries but turns out I'm getting the same thing with Cupwise Tube FM libraries.

And I know I have it authorized since most other programs load fine...
jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 am

jpchartrand wrote:I have the latest version of Nebula 3 Pro (1.3.505) and I'm getting the INIT patch when loading certain programs. HELP PLEASE!

Demo Key or Wrong Key. Understanding Acustica Audio copy protection system: http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/ind ... =viewtopic
Enrique Silveti.

enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby flipmedia » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:35 am

Looking for my authorization please.

Flip
flipmedia
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby jeromekeller » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 pm

I submitted my .ser file some hours ago. I submitted it again to make sure you received it, but still no authorization. Is it normal it takes so long or is there a problem with the uploading? It doesn't show up under "my licenses" either.
jeromekeller
User Level I
User Level I

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Welcome. Please read this:

6. Registration and activation
Nebula use a challenger response anti-copy authorization system. After first run Nebula will generate a .SER file in the plug-in support installation folder called NebulaTempRepository folder (in PC this path can be changed in the installation setup however is fixed in MAC and the path is Mac HD/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/). This file should be sent to Acustica Audio to generate a custom customer key, you can send in an attachment to info@acusticaudio.com or upload in user area, my authorizations. A custom customer key will send from Acustica Audio for replace the demo key, removing any restriction so you will able to load any emulation preset. Be aware that the customer key is the INIT emulation preset that Nebula use for initialized and that means INIT emulation preset, customer key and INIT.N2V and INIT.N2P are the same thing.

IMPORTANT: To verify if a customer key is installed in your DAW, run Nebula and go to DISK page. If the are numbers under REGISTERED parameter your Nebula is unregistered.

IMPORTANT: If you plan to update your hardware or OS you will need a new key. If you install your old key will be a unequal between the .SER file and the custom customer key and Nebula will unable to detect that.

IMPORTANT: Acustica Audio custom key delivery takes less than 24 hours on working days and less than 72 hours on weekends.

jeromekeller wrote:I submitted my .ser file some hours ago. I submitted it again to make sure you received it, but still no authorization. Is it normal it takes so long or is there a problem with the uploading? It doesn't show up under "my licenses" either.
Enrique Silveti.

enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jeromekeller » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:49 pm

enriquesilveti wrote:Welcome. Please read this:

6. Registration and activation
Nebula use a challenger response anti-copy authorization system. After first run Nebula will generate a .SER file in the plug-in support installation folder called NebulaTempRepository folder (in PC this path can be changed in the installation setup however is fixed in MAC and the path is Mac HD/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/). This file should be sent to Acustica Audio to generate a custom customer key, you can send in an attachment to info@acusticaudio.com or upload in user area, my authorizations. A custom customer key will send from Acustica Audio for replace the demo key, removing any restriction so you will able to load any emulation preset. Be aware that the customer key is the INIT emulation preset that Nebula use for initialized and that means INIT emulation preset, customer key and INIT.N2V and INIT.N2P are the same thing.

IMPORTANT: To verify if a customer key is installed in your DAW, run Nebula and go to DISK page. If the are numbers under REGISTERED parameter your Nebula is unregistered.

IMPORTANT: If you plan to update your hardware or OS you will need a new key. If you install your old key will be a unequal between the .SER file and the custom customer key and Nebula will unable to detect that.

IMPORTANT: Acustica Audio custom key delivery takes less than 24 hours on working days and less than 72 hours on weekends.

jeromekeller wrote:I submitted my .ser file some hours ago. I submitted it again to make sure you received it, but still no authorization. Is it normal it takes so long or is there a problem with the uploading? It doesn't show up under "my licenses" either.

Thank you Enrique! I apologize I didn't see the registration takes up to 24 hours.
jeromekeller
User Level I
User Level I

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula