Login

Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby swammerhead » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 pm

richie43 wrote:Have you tried clicking on the "init"? That is how a Nebula instance opens, the presets are in a drop-down menu when you click on the "init".

You're kidding right?
swammerhead
User Level I
User Level I

Postby swammerhead » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 pm

swammerhead wrote:
richie43 wrote:Have you tried clicking on the "init"? That is how a Nebula instance opens, the presets are in a drop-down menu when you click on the "init".

You're kidding right?

:D
swammerhead
User Level I
User Level I

Postby richie43 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Hate to say it but I was actually serious. :o You would be surprised at how many people don't realize this, especially if they haven't updated in a while because the old browser was very different. Didn't mean to insult you, but I always cover the obvious before digging in deeper. I never know who knows what!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby swammerhead » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 pm

richie43 wrote:Hate to say it but I was actually serious. :o You would be surprised at how many people don't realize this, especially if they haven't updated in a while because the old browser was very different. Didn't mean to insult you, but I always cover the obvious before digging in deeper. I never know who knows what!

I gotcha. I wasn't insulted, just thought it was funny. I understand your perspective. Thanks.

I'm totally fed up though, cause I feel like I tried everything that makes sense & it still doesn't want to load anything other than the R2R stuff that's 3rd-party (which is even stranger). Could it maybe be corrupt Nebula presets? Is it still an authorization issue?
swammerhead
User Level I
User Level I

Postby richie43 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:22 pm

It could be an authorization issue. Bummer, sorry I can't help.... I am a PC guy, so any trouble-shooting that I have done already, which is alot, doesn't pertain to your system. And unfortunately, Giancarlo is most likely doing birthday celebratory stuff today and will probably be unavailable. Try to send a PM to Enrique.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby ngarjuna » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 pm

swammerhead wrote:...I'm totally fed up though, cause I feel like I tried everything that makes sense & it still doesn't want to load anything other than the R2R stuff that's 3rd-party (which is even stranger). Could it maybe be corrupt Nebula presets? Is it still an authorization issue?

In my experience this is almost always an authorization issue.
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby swammerhead » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:15 pm

ngarjuna wrote:
swammerhead wrote:...I'm totally fed up though, cause I feel like I tried everything that makes sense & it still doesn't want to load anything other than the R2R stuff that's 3rd-party (which is even stranger). Could it maybe be corrupt Nebula presets? Is it still an authorization issue?

In my experience this is almost always an authorization issue.

Weird thing is that when I go to the "Authorizations" section on this site when signed in to my account, it tells me "You have no licenses." Shouldn't this say I have a Nebula3-pro license?
swammerhead
User Level I
User Level I

Postby ngarjuna » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:18 pm

swammerhead wrote:Weird thing is that when I go to the "Authorizations" section on this site when signed in to my account, it tells me "You have no licenses." Shouldn't this say I have a Nebula3-pro license?

TBH I'm not sure that system is online yet. I would grab a copy of your .SER and send it to info@... If I'm recalling correctly once a license they sent me had this issue; I just had to have it remade and everything was fine. Has been a while, though; could be misremembering or it could be a different/newer problem that just has similar symptoms.
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby swammerhead » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:37 pm

ngarjuna wrote:
swammerhead wrote:Weird thing is that when I go to the "Authorizations" section on this site when signed in to my account, it tells me "You have no licenses." Shouldn't this say I have a Nebula3-pro license?

TBH I'm not sure that system is online yet. I would grab a copy of your .SER and send it to info@... If I'm recalling correctly once a license they sent me had this issue; I just had to have it remade and everything was fine. Has been a while, though; could be misremembering or it could be a different/newer problem that just has similar symptoms.

I had sent them my SER file three times already. Everyttime I get those authorization files and put them into their respective folders on my Mac, nothing changes with my problem. Still same issue.
swammerhead
User Level I
User Level I

Postby giancarlo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 pm

ok put your ser file here, maybe our emails are blocked by antispam filters
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula