Login

Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby TranscendingMusic » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Riisu wrote:I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Tried several different processes of running Nebula in Logic after my install, and have never generated or been able to locate the *.ser file.

Any idea of where it should be found or what I'm doing wrong?

As far as I'm aware, I'm seeing what was available to me in the Free Bundle, e.g - under 'MIC' there is only the New Man available.

Is this correct or should there be more options?

What makes me doubt myself, is looking in the manual and comparing the amount of EQ's on display there, I've hardly got any?

Ok, so where did you check for the ser file? Nebulatemprepository? Yea there should be more there.
mixing | mastering
Win 10 x64 | Sonar Platinum x64 | 3930K(OC)
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Postby Riisu » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Here within lies the problem, I can't find 'Nebulatemprepository' anywhere on my Mac.

I'm uninstalling and re installing again to see if it'll work but I'm a little deflated right now.

I really appreciate your help with this though, thanks.
Riisu
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Riisu » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:17 pm

FOUND IT!

Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Presets > AcusticaAudio > Nebula 3 > *.ser

But still seems as though I'm missing quite a lot of presets.
Should I HAVE to download these from 'My Libraries' area, or should they have been included in the install download?
Riisu
User Level I
User Level I

Postby victims » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi,

I've received an email subject title: form record received.

Is this my authorization file? or is that still to come? If this email is my authorization file how do I activate it?

Also; my studio doesn't have internet access, i am downloading all files on another pc. Will this be a problem?

Can't wait to get started!! :D
victims
User Level I
User Level I

Postby TranscendingMusic » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Riisu wrote:FOUND IT!

Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Presets > AcusticaAudio > Nebula 3 > *.ser

But still seems as though I'm missing quite a lot of presets.
Should I HAVE to download these from 'My Libraries' area, or should they have been included in the install download?

Great ;)
Yea you should start downloading them. Bundle by bundle. Have fun
mixing | mastering
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Postby Riisu » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:55 pm

I've started downloading he bundles but noticed the file 'LibraryInstaller.exe' (obviously aimed at PCs)

Will I need some sort of installer to add all of these presets?

Or is it simply a case of dragging and dropping the n2p/n2v files from the Program/Vector folders (that I've downloaded) into the appropriate "Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Presets > AcusticaAudio > Nebula 3 > Program/Vector" file path?

Thanks for your help once again, appreciate you giving up the time to try and help my solve my problem.
Riisu
User Level I
User Level I

Postby TranscendingMusic » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:56 pm

victims wrote:Hi,

Is this my authorization file? or is that still to come? If this email is my authorization file how do I activate it?

Also; my studio doesn't have internet access, i am downloading all files on another pc. Will this be a problem?

It shouldn't be a problem as long as you submitted the ser file generated on that hard drive of your audio pc, it's fine. I believe that's indicating it received your ser file. Is there a file to download attached to that email or anything? When you do get that email, download it and run it, it's a small program that will write itself in the nebulatemprepository which will give you full licensed version.
mixing | mastering
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Postby TranscendingMusic » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Riisu wrote:I've started downloading he bundles but noticed the file 'LibraryInstaller.exe' (obviously aimed at PCs)

Will I need some sort of installer to add all of these presets?

Or is it simply a case of dragging and dropping the n2p/n2v files from the Program/Vector folders (that I've downloaded) into the appropriate "Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Presets > AcusticaAudio > Nebula 3 > Program/Vector" file path?

Thanks for your help once again, appreciate you giving up the time to try and help my solve my problem.

You should be able to just drag the files to appropriate folders...
mixing | mastering
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Postby Riisu » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Lovely, thanks for all your help. You're a star!
Riisu
User Level I
User Level I

Postby victims » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:54 pm

TranscendingMusic wrote:
victims wrote:Hi,

It shouldn't be a problem as long as you submitted the ser file generated on that hard drive of your audio pc, it's fine. I believe that's indicating it received your ser file. Is there a file to download attached to that email or anything? When you do get that email, download it and run it, it's a small program that will write itself in the nebulatemprepository which will give you full licensed version.

Thanks for the reply mate - turns out i'm a blind fool. License was attached after all, hotmail blocked it. :oops:
victims
User Level I
User Level I

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula