Login

Master Descriptor Not Found (Nebula3.xml)

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Master Descriptor Not Found (Nebula3.xml)

Postby k47_ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Fine, I know that because I was using Nebula Free for long. The library seems to be locked due the missing authorization file...
k47_
User Level II
User Level II

Postby Mercado_Negro » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:00 pm

k47_ wrote:Fine, I know that because I was using Nebula Free for long. The library seems to be locked due the missing authorization file...

Yes, the commercial library won't work if Nebula isn't authorized. You need your .AUT now to work with Nebula.
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby k47_ » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Mercado_Negro wrote:
k47_ wrote:Fine, I know that because I was using Nebula Free for long. The library seems to be locked due the missing authorization file...

Yes, the commercial library won't work if Nebula isn't authorized. You need your .AUT now to work with Nebula.

Thanks Mercado_Negro and Enrique for the answers.
The installation paths seems to be fine now.

We were doing some mistakes since the beginning, also for a bad communication between Guti, who makes emails, web, and internet tasks, and me, I decide most the logic for our small studio. So we kindly apologize for the inconveniences and for reacting wrong. We all make mistakes. We didn't understood AA philosophy but we do now and we will wait all the time necessary to get the key we need to go on with our post-production process. No stress.

Big up AA

Thanks.
k47_
User Level II
User Level II

Previous

Return to Working with Nebula