Is it possible that you upgraded or installed to more than 1 location? Try uninstalling and carefully reinstalling. The upgrades don't always go to wherever you first installed to, so if you don't pay attention, things can go nuts.
richie43 wrote:Is it possible that you upgraded or installed to more than 1 location? Try uninstalling and carefully reinstalling. The upgrades don't always go to wherever you first installed to, so if you don't pay attention, things can go nuts.
Thanks for reply. I installed first the setup and then the upgrade, Then the error. Uninstalled then Installed only the upgrade then that error again.
I will try once again, should I install setup plus upgrade or wich of both?
The setup_nebula3_pro_1.3.492 file installed and running, unless i dont know if works 'cause I have not STILL the authorization code.
When installing upgrade nebula3 pro 1.3.504 file by defect the installer place the dlls out of "nebulatempreposytory" folder in another folder called "acustica" too but when opening the upgrade vst it says "Master Descriptor Not Found (Nebula3.xml) and when attempt to close it the the daw crashes.
Tried place the installing process to locate the files inside "nebulatempreposytory" folder too, but crashes anyway.
I having issues I never had before in my entire carrear.
And is not fair pay for something that is charged 'on the fly' and have to wait till someone have the time to process an autorization code to continue with post production process.
Somehow Nebula isn't seeing your Nebula3 Reverb.xml file when you load it. It doesn't have anything to do with the authorization file.
Is there a Nebula3 Reverb_installer.xml file in your Nebula installation folder? This file is installed in every installation and Nebula calls it when you load it in your host. This file then checks your Nebula3 Reverb.xml file for paths and settings, this is where it is failing (and after it checks your Nebula3 Reverb.xml file it is removed automatically from your folder because it isn't necessary anymore). Maybe you're having issues because you're not running your machine in administrator mode?
If you have that file in your installation folder, does it have that name or does it have another name? In theory Nebula's .dll and xml's should have all the same name. For example, "Nebula3 Reverb.dll", "Nebula3 Reverb.xml" and "Nebula3 Reverb_installer.xml".
I'd uninstall Nebula again, delete all remaining folders and files and start over again. Install the setup and then the upgrade. It is important to install the upgrades in the very same folder where you installed your setup. For example, if you installed it "C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Plugs\VST\Acustica Audio\Nebula3 Pro" it should have created a new folder inside called "acustica". Next time you run the upgrade, make sure you're telling it to install it in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Plugs\VST\Acustica Audio\Nebula3 Pro" (it will put the files in the "acustica" folder automatically, even when the installer doesn't say so).
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit