Login

Using Mixbuss Programs with nebula man.

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Using Mixbuss Programs with nebula man.

Postby tbentley » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 am

Hi, Looking for some advice about using mixbuss. Does it make since to use these as the last part of a chain with nebula man. I have been using nebulaman for the console, then placing the mixbuss into my daw. But ive started to use pro tools and the wrapper is super buggy. I mean i can't even close pro tools if the project has nebula in it. I just wanna know whats the diffrence between using the mixbuss program on each track vs on the 2buss.
tbentley
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Using Mixbuss Programs with nebula man.

Postby zabukowski » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:55 am

tbentley wrote:Hi, Looking for some advice about using mixbuss. Does it make since to use these as the last part of a chain with nebula man. I have been using nebulaman for the console, then placing the mixbuss into my daw. But ive started to use pro tools and the wrapper is super buggy. I mean i can't even close pro tools if the project has nebula in it. I just wanna know whats the diffrence between using the mixbuss program on each track vs on the 2buss.

I am rendering each track with console's mixbus all the time. Sounds ok to me. Without crosstalk implemented there could not be a noticeable difference, except that mixbuss input is getting more input (driven harder) when using it on the 2buss.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Re: Using Mixbuss Programs with nebula man.

Postby tbentley » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Thanks. I was just wondering if it makes since. Because ive been just loading that program on 2buss.
tbentley
User Level XI
User Level XI

Return to Working with Nebula