The Nebula Program Poll

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

The Nebula Program Poll

Postby HIFIDELITY » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Hi All, I started a thread in the 3rd party section to try and help me choose a N**e eq for use on drums and it gave me an idea to do some sort of Nebula Program Poll. But im not to sure how to go about it! The idea behind it would be a place where people go to see what eq people are useing for drums,bass,vocals,guitar.ect. what pre people are useing for vocals,light saturation,heavy saturation ect..People could then have a place to look to get an idea of what other people are getting good results with and then based on this they could narrow the demoing time down! So if anyone could help getting this up and running would be exellent. Things like, categories,layout,scores ect... I really do think this could be of great help,especialy seeing as there is so much choice now and the fact that everyone produces,mixes and masters different styles and genres of music! for example,if you mix mainly electronic styles you may not want to know what people are useing on acoustic guitar,but you sure as hell want to know what people are useing on drums and bass! So if anyone wants to help or has any advice,please say and hopfully we can get this up and running as sson as possible. Many Thanx peace,loveand unity
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Return to Working with Nebula