FX chains not available??? (Reaper)

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: FX chains not available??? (Reaper)

Postby faun2500 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Sorry Richie I haven't checked this tread in a while.

Do you have SWS installed? If you do you need to open 'Resources' from the sws menu.

Then you need to select 'FX Chains' from the drop-down box on the top left of the resources window.

You might need to right click that grey area at the top and select 'auto fill - auto fill from default resource path' (You need to do this after making new FX chains).

Then any FX chains you have in that folder should show in the list in resources.

Then you need to save your nebula libraries that you use with names you want to use.

I have 2 dockers at the bottom of my screen. One on the right is purely to have the "Track FX Window" open all the time so I always have access to the plugins on the track I'm working on. The other docker on the left is where I have "Resources" docked with a few other tabs (FX browser, media file browser, transport, performance etc..).

It's then simply a case of DRAG AND DROP in Reaper and I believe this is the fastest way of setting it up. :)

Hope that helps and makes sense!

Forthcoming releases on: Black Heart Label, Hyperdrive and Transfixion. http://soundcloud.com/100mg. 6 FREE Downloads on my soundcloud page. Nebula ALL over these trax!
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: FX chains not available??? (Reaper)

Postby richie43 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Thanks. I'll take a look and see if that works for me. It DOES sound quicker.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Return to Working with Nebula