Login

Should I use Nebula 3 Server edition?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Should I use Nebula 3 Server edition?

Postby persuitofanalog » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello, I love nebula and what it can do for my mixes.

So far to cope with the high CPU demand, I've been mixing by bouncing in place in logic pro X after each section of processing.

This really helps and let's you push very far with nebula when mixing.

Usually I also save each chain and hide those channels.

With Logic however even if you do that eventually the experience becomes laggy.

Will Nebula Sever improve performance on the already existing programs I use all the time? I've even considered switching to a very powerful pc just for mixing, cause my Mac Pro is starting to feel it (8core).
persuitofanalog
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Should I use Nebula 3 Server edition?

Postby jlchicote » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Same here. I did purchase the server but I dont undertand how it works. The plugins seems the same as the pro version. Some help?
jlchicote
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Should I use Nebula 3 Server edition?

Postby Support » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:27 pm

jlchicote wrote:Same here. I did purchase the server but I dont undertand how it works. The plugins seems the same as the pro version. Some help?

Nebula instances are sharing resources (RAM as an simple example) even without using Nebula Server stand alone application.

Nebula F.A.Q.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=396

Q.1.4. What is Nebula3 Server Ultimate Bundle?
R: The Nebula3 Server Bundle includes the Nebula3 Server plug-in, the N.A.T.3 Sampler and Nebula Server stand alone application. Nebula3 Server is our most advanced plug-in. It provides the best performance, including an improved user-interface work flow (advanced window display) and the fastest processing engine using cached vectorial engine, shared memory optimizations and multi-load feature bundle in the new audio core called Acqua CORE6. Support Windows and OSX 32 and 64 bits architectures, and also includes unlimited free updates, unmatched user support, and provides the most advanced technology for compression presets. With the Nebula3 Server Bundle, customers have instant access to a huge preset library and can purchase additional Premium libraries from Certified 3rd Party Developers. Nebula3 Server Bundle included N.A.T.3 Sampler, the most advanced Nebula preset creation tool and Nebula Server stand alone application that can be used as x86/x64 architecture bridge or as a LAN server/client effect network.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Return to Working with Nebula