I'm on Windows 7 64-bit. I've got a NFR version of Nebula 3 Pro Bundle in my dashboard. It is active. I've put some free and factory programs and vectors in their respective folders within the nebulatemprepository. I've uploaded my .ser file and downloaded the license files. Then I copy and replaced those .n2p and .n2v in their respective folders. I insert a Nebula3 Reverb in Studio One 3 and choose "Load Preset File". I navigate to the Programs folder. I get an empty windows explorer window that says "No items match your search". The Nebula window always says "rom descriptor not found (rom.xml)". That's about it. I don't know what to try next. I wish there was a pdf or sticky that explained these steps. I'm just making educated guesses based on hours of reading here and on gearslutz. I'm attaching a screenshot of the Nebula window with the rom descriptor error thing.
Last edited by jdunn on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Once your ready ... if you install NEBULA and you have the same issue. Don't waste time posting on a thread. Go immediate to SUPPORT and post a TICKET. It is the way to get resolution and get you up and running.
HINT: once up and running, you'll then realize just how simple it was and wonder why it seemed complicated. It is not.