Login

What am i doing wrong??

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: What am i doing wrong??

Postby THAPRODUCERZ » Tue May 24, 2016 11:55 pm

I would suggest using the Nebula's save function for creating a default state for that preset and for having different presets for different uses i would suggest using the built in preset function of your DAW.
ITB: i7-4770 3.4ghz, 32GB Ram, Windows 10, Nebula 3 Server Ultimate,Protools 11, Cubase LE 8, Reaper 4, Flstudio 12, Komplete 10 ultimate,i also have a need for authentic analog tone

http://www.yishinyourear.com
THAPRODUCERZ
User Level X
User Level X

Postby AyamMusic » Wed May 25, 2016 10:14 pm

Ah right i understand. I just assumed a folder would pop up after pressing the save tab.

Yeah i will use the red skin for the time being to keep things simple, cheers.

Thanks for the replies , Nick
AyamMusic
User Level I
User Level I

Postby tekniq » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:34 pm

Mplay wrote:Hi there, as Giancarlo asked, have you authorized Nebula? After installing and running Nebula for the first time, a serial file is created in the folder where the nebula library is located. This file needs to be uploaded in your dashboard here on the website. A key file will be created that you need to place in the same folder on your pc where you found the serial file. For windows pc, you'll need to run your daw in admin mode or enable write permissions in the folder, otherwise the serial might not be created. Hope this helps and you'll be up and running soon!

but when I upload the ser file it says I have already done this 2 times (which is right 2013 and 2014..) but how now? what should I do?? I cant go back travel trhrough time
tekniq
User Level I
User Level I

Postby mathias » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm

send a ticket to support, they will get you up and running again for your authorization.
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Working with Nebula