Login

What am i doing wrong??

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

What am i doing wrong??

Postby AyamMusic » Sun May 22, 2016 3:20 pm

I have recently installed Nebula 3 and am having some issues. None of the skins are loading with the presets and i can't seem to get any effect from certain reverbs etc. I have just bought the E1010 Delay from Tim Pendrick and its not giving me any delay. The skin loads up but the dials don't stay at the position i change them to, they seem to flick back to zero. Also when i load up a different preset to the delay, the E1010 skin loads up with it. I have changed the buffer settings with no affect.

What am i doing wrong?

Nick
AyamMusic
User Level I
User Level I

Re: What am i doing wrong??

Postby giancarlo » Sun May 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Did you authorize nebula?
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby AyamMusic » Sun May 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Yeah. Im using the red Nebula which is the pro version?
AyamMusic
User Level I
User Level I

Postby AyamMusic » Sun May 22, 2016 9:05 pm

I have noticed when i click the save button nothing happens too
AyamMusic
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Mplay » Mon May 23, 2016 2:04 am

Hi there, as Giancarlo asked, have you authorized Nebula? After installing and running Nebula for the first time, a serial file is created in the folder where the nebula library is located. This file needs to be uploaded in your dashboard here on the website. A key file will be created that you need to place in the same folder on your pc where you found the serial file. For windows pc, you'll need to run your daw in admin mode or enable write permissions in the folder, otherwise the serial might not be created. Hope this helps and you'll be up and running soon!
Mplay

Postby Support » Mon May 23, 2016 4:38 pm

AyamMusic wrote:I have recently installed Nebula 3 and am having some issues. None of the skins are loading with the presets and i can't seem to get any effect from certain reverbs etc. I have just bought the E1010 Delay from Tim Pendrick and its not giving me any delay. The skin loads up but the dials don't stay at the position i change them to, they seem to flick back to zero. Also when i load up a different preset to the delay, the E1010 skin loads up with it. I have changed the buffer settings with no affect.

What am i doing wrong?

Nick

You need a valid license to unlock Nebula.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby NoNameComesInMind » Mon May 23, 2016 5:13 pm

AyamMusic wrote:I have recently installed Nebula 3 and am having some issues. None of the skins are loading with the presets and i can't seem to get any effect from certain reverbs etc. I have just bought the E1010 Delay from Tim Pendrick and its not giving me any delay. The skin loads up but the dials don't stay at the position i change them to, they seem to flick back to zero. Also when i load up a different preset to the delay, the E1010 skin loads up with it. I have changed the buffer settings with no affect.

What am i doing wrong?

Nick

well, what you're doing wrong is that you're prolly using a pirated version, "i'm using the red nebula which is the pro version?" so you just bought nebula like *that!* the red one specifically with the latest engine hmm..1.5 is it? if this is being an insult to you and if you're right i will withdraw with a sincere apology, and you're welcome to this family of audio enthusiasts and you'll get great customer service by the guys at Acustica HQ.

questions are always going to be answered politely by the staff... but you can't trick these guys no matter how hard you try.

All new libraries are maximized and therefore requires a later version than Pro 1.5...

..now just buy the pro or server version, it's the best investment you can have in the audio-realm really! this is no joke!

best,
EQualizer, Nebula, Coffee.
NoNameComesInMind

Postby AyamMusic » Mon May 23, 2016 6:30 pm

Haha!

No i actually bought the pro version last week so you can retract your comment ;)

I had bought the E1010 delay from Tim Petherick yesterday and couldn't seem to get it working but i messaged him and he told me to use the Nebula reverb which had solved that issue.

Another problem im having is that if i load up different presets the E1010 skin seems to load up with them. Im not sure how i go about changing the skins or setting it up so that each one loads up with the preset?

Also i can't seem to save anything as when i click the save tab nothing happens
AyamMusic
User Level I
User Level I

Postby NoNameComesInMind » Mon May 23, 2016 10:21 pm

AyamMusic wrote:Haha!

No i actually bought the pro version last week so you can retract your comment ;)

I had bought the E1010 delay from Tim Petherick yesterday and couldn't seem to get it working but i messaged him and he told me to use the Nebula reverb which had solved that issue.

Another problem im having is that if i load up different presets the E1010 skin seems to load up with them. Im not sure how i go about changing the skins or setting it up so that each one loads up with the preset?

lol! :shock: ok dear sir, my sincere and well deserved apologies goes to you!!
EQualizer, Nebula, Coffee.
NoNameComesInMind

Postby mathias » Mon May 23, 2016 11:35 pm

AyamMusic wrote:Haha!

you set the skin on mast page for nebula itself, not for a loaded program. so you will have always the same skin when you load the nebula-plugin.
i'd suggest to use a generic skin (like the red one) for the beginning.
many people use "nebula setups", which is an extra program that can produce different nebula instances for different programs, with the option to define skins and other parameters.

the save tab saves the parameter state of the loaded program as default into the program itself. so the next time you load the program (can be a different instance of nebula) it will come up with these saved parameters.
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to Working with Nebula