Login

Update to Nebula3 AAX64 Mac?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Update to Nebula3 AAX64 Mac?

Postby mixmonkey » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:36 pm

+1

I'm hoping this is a different version of Nebula to that implemented in the Honey2 AAX Mac trial, which unfortunately has all the same problems that the current version of Nebula does :cry:
mixmonkey
User Level III
User Level III

Postby mixmonkey » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:44 pm

So how about that download then? (1.4.016 AAX64 Mac)

I'm keen to be able to use Nebula3 in front of clients, but dare not at the moment because of the prevailing issues. Issues that you claim have been resolved in V1.4.016.

So how about it?
mixmonkey
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Support » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:44 am

mixmonkey wrote:+1

I'm hoping this is a different version of Nebula to that implemented in the Honey2 AAX Mac trial, which unfortunately has all the same problems that the current version of Nebula does :cry:

Please send us a support ticket, we need to know exactly what are you doing to crash Pro Tools.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby mixmonkey » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:52 pm

You really don't need another support ticket, Enrique. Nothing has changed from the first ticket I sent in on the 5th of January (TECH-0000001753)

Just substitute 'Honey2 Trial' for 'Nebula' and you're there. It's all the things detailed in the first post of this thread.

I would add one more thing that I've never managed to do. Save and close a ProTools session that has lots of Nebula/Acqua plugins, without quitting ProTools, and then re-open it. Hangs every time.

Am I to infer that the Honey2 trial does use the V1.4.016 implementation of Nebula? If not, let's give V1.4.016 a whirl!
mixmonkey
User Level III
User Level III

Previous

Return to Working with Nebula