Re: N4

Postby jelmet » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:15 am

Great news!!!!
jelmet
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby giancarlo » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:22 pm

flipnaut wrote:hmm i would wait until the new shop+new auth tool and website is finish... and after it release n4... would be a better start.

We cannot release the auth and nebula at the same time, and nebula is going to be completed before the other one.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby flipnaut » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:57 am

giancarlo wrote:
flipnaut wrote:hmm i would wait until the new shop+new auth tool and website is finish... and after it release n4... would be a better start.

We cannot release the auth and nebula at the same time, and nebula is going to be completed before the other one.

i know... but if the amethyst sells good, you could perhaps. Why do i suggest it: Many new customers will be interested in neb4 - all those who checked n3 out in the past for sure... so that will be a lot!

...but when they tumble about old website and auth. issues they would not check it out probably. So you loose a lot.

I want that aqua grows further... why? To get more incredible tools... i'm selfish 8-)

Really it is better from many perspectives: when you roll out a new big product - make sure that the parameters around are safe... but i know... money... and you need it coming in :D

btw. yesterday there was a video stream from new version of studio one version 3.2 outroll. They mentioned Acustica Audio and that there will be something with Acustica... what they did not say... only slate stepped into the video stream and showed his nose and made some short marketing blah blah :D What is the studio one and acustica thing?
Monitors:PSI A21m, System: Presonus Studio One Pro V3, Intel i7 4790k. Plugins: Pink2412, Amethyst2,Navy, Honey, Scarlet3, Ochre, Magenta3, Titanium, Blue, EQp1, Silk. HW: AML EZ1073, Ap*550a, Chandle* LD Comp, Tape 542. Visit me on: http://audiopaw.de/
flipnaut
Expert
Expert

Postby giancarlo » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:41 pm

It is a new format we'll support in nebula4 and acqua plugins

Current plugin market was shaped by many innovations we introduced - guerrilla marketing, price tags, products, betatesters and testimonials chosen from forums and so on. We invented the console emulation, or the idea of having a common framework as platform for grouping products, the necessity of harmonic distortion and dynamic action in preamps and consoles
It seems like most of our ideas were copied, and there are companies who still do it, at many levels. I remember the preamp concept, the rack thingy (described in 2011 and copied by established companies way before we were able to do it), several attempts about getting plugin lines composed by exactly 8 sliders.

There are several areas where we are waiting competitors (now we are a bit faster so they seem slow): homebrew, multiband vintage emulation, necessity of correct phase in consoles and filters, high quality mastering vintage emulators based on fir filters and dynamic harmonic distortion like pearl and white

So I'll tell you a thing: soon we'll stop doing marketing at all. Aquarius will be a great innovation even on this side and it is,our next big thing.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby RE301 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:57 am

The theme song for that:

The 5th Dimension - Age of Aquarius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

(And appropriately futuristic video)
RE301

Postby Support » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:54 pm

Nebula loading a complete Acqua Effect plug-in.

N4Acqua.gif
(it is an animated GIF...)
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby flipnaut » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:27 pm

i hope the dropdown menu can be modified... because with that drop down it always chaos ad soon as you have many developers there... so what we need is favourites etc.
Monitors:PSI A21m, System: Presonus Studio One Pro V3, Intel i7 4790k. Plugins: Pink2412, Amethyst2,Navy, Honey, Scarlet3, Ochre, Magenta3, Titanium, Blue, EQp1, Silk. HW: AML EZ1073, Ap*550a, Chandle* LD Comp, Tape 542. Visit me on: http://audiopaw.de/
flipnaut
Expert
Expert

Postby maniak » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:09 pm

+1

flipnaut wrote:i hope the dropdown menu can be modified... because with that drop down it always chaos ad soon as you have many developers there... so what we need is favourites etc.
maniak
User Level X
User Level X

Postby hwasser » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Agree. Cubase did a great job with the new plug-in-manager. Maybe an easy to edit .cfg file or something in the mean time?
hwasser
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby keedie » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Humble Request:
What I would like to see in Nebula's immediate future is the ability to set a directory path to Nebula libraries(vectors and programs) in the MAST page to a dedicated hard drive/SSD to free up crucial space. I know this solution is a viable without having to edit XML files and all the other rigmarole. NI and IK products have had this for years.

P.S. If anybody owns an SBS Designs SP-1 Pro Valve Expander, please sample it for Nebula and I will buy the library in the :roll: of an eye. :lol:
keedie
User Level I
User Level I

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula