Dude you're pretty sure as in a someone from acustica mentioned june? or are you just guessing which doesn't help ,thanks for the response nevertheless but hopefully someone from acustica chimes in with a more official answer.
im pretty sure Giancarlo said June in GS Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion thread so yes im pretty sure im 99% sure it was June that was said the other 1% goes to July hehe if i was guessing i would have said so
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
Cool thanks alot i'll head back around that time to see whats what, have a great day p.s. you should probably join the staff at least promotions wise you seem to know alot about the software and news and even offer a type of customer support.
ahhaha yes, he is very good in collecting details from various sources. Really I said that, I don't remember even WHERE. At current state of knowledge the product will be out around june/july. Anyway there are several bugs we found in old wavelab editor (version 5-6) and we are trying to fix them. I know it is not used any more, but we have customers using that editor. We'll keep you updated.
It will only be CPU heavy if the preset is set up a certain way. Some library's are also tuned with greater timed mode length, distortion kernals on timed mode and super long kernal lengths . It depends on how the developer currently implements the library. Yes some of the library's of mine I admit are heavier but It's because they were based on a different approach.
Also if you want lower CPU comps, I can make them lower through a dirac version. Which makes the samples 1 sample long.
I'm working on something very big right now which will be great for n4, actually even if you ran it in the agent program (not promoting agent, just giving a example) it will run like a dream! Stay tuned. Yesterday I had 4 instances running at 0.3% CPU at near max quality. That's insanely low for neb 3