Login

Nebula3 Server update this friday

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Nebula3 Server update this friday

Postby zabukowski » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:56 am

jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:ok last question , is nebula setups gonna be compatible with bouth the legacy and the new framework version at the same time
as i really want to buy the nebula setups right now ? :)

After the new AU framework is released, i will add support for it in Nebula Setups.

Cheers,
Franci
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby Support » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:20 pm

zabukowski wrote:
jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:ok last question , is nebula setups gonna be compatible with bouth the legacy and the new framework version at the same time
as i really want to buy the nebula setups right now ? :)

After the new AU framework is released, i will add support for it in Nebula Setups.

Cheers,
Franci

You can expect a very good integration between new formats and JUCE framework and Zabukowski applications. Well, seems Franci is a JUCE expert.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:37 am

Is it to early to predict estimated release of the os x version with the new framework yet ?
I really want ZL as fast as possible hehe

I dont mind if the estimated release is not fully accurate, but it would be nice to if it gets released before Cristmas or not at least :D

Cheers
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby Support » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:28 am

jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:Is it to early to predict estimated release of the os x version with the new framework yet ?
I really want ZL as fast as possible hehe

I dont mind if the estimated release is not fully accurate, but it would be nice to if it gets released before Cristmas or not at least :D

Cheers

AU with new framework is available from several days ago.
Attachments
Screenshot (118).png
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:30 pm

ok i get it, i was thinking of the official AU 64 release with the new framework(which is not in my dashboard yet)

im gonna submit a ticket now :)

ZL here i come :D

Cheers
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby leontelles » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:54 pm

Hello people! i want to know if the core 7 improves in any way the program rate of the emulations? also, is there a list of the bugs corrected on this new nebula server, compared to the last nebula pro version? best regards.
leontelles
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby giancarlo » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:29 pm

we don't have a list of full things improved, but we'll have it soon.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Support » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:41 pm

leontelles wrote:Hello people! i want to know if the core 7 improves in any way the program rate of the emulations? also, is there a list of the bugs corrected on this new nebula server, compared to the last nebula pro version? best regards.

Program rate is a value, there is not way to improve it.

About changes are more related to update engine to be able to run lasted Acqua plug-in, zero latency support and AAX.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby kindafishy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:34 am

LOL, nice installer, guys.

I like the part where I choose upgrade, and it proceeds to ignore my previous install paths and puts the plugin VST's wherever it wants to put them.

A cool trick is how when the host first loads after running an upgrade, it shows the new skin (because it got the datapath right), but it still loads 1.3.903.

More companies should put out installers that involve secret manual steps that a user has to figure out after the process has completed. It's fun to guess where the software put stuff and then manually move it where it should have been installed to in the first place.
kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby basaristudios@gmail.com » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:52 pm

kindafishy wrote:I like the part where I choose upgrade, and it proceeds to ignore my previous install paths and puts the plugin VST's wherever it wants to put them.

A cool trick is how when the host first loads after running an upgrade, it shows the new skin (because it got the datapath right), but it still loads 1.3.903.

That actually ruined a lot of work for me, caused stress and other things.
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.
basaristudios@gmail.com
Vip Member
Vip Member

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula