Login

Nebula 4?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Nebula 4?

Postby Support » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:49 am

Mauri wrote:What's happened to the development of Nebula 4??

We are working in the "backstage". For task that never had done before is dificult to us to provide an exact release date.

If you read CORE7 topic, you will see Nebula3 Server already working in CORE7 AAX JUCE with version 1.3.403. So 3 big step are already done!

Also if you read other topics in our forums, you will see we are also working in a beter authorization system and in a new online shop.

All those task have been never done before, we must to undertand how to make it work and the make it without big issues or massive bugs.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby elbadaoui » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:02 pm

flipnaut wrote:yes i think jfer just got it...

i personally just buy aquas at the moment. it helps to develop nebula 4...

When neb 4 is out, the third party devs will probably sample new gear or make new instances with old sampled libraries and then it is for me time to invest there again... but not at these times...

because i guess i will not use old nebula 3 based samples with nebula 4 - then i want the really "new" stuff and want to see what is possible and so on...

I hope that acustica will do more sampling together with tim petherick, boschi & Co next year. :mrgreen:

i hope "all" older libraries will work with nebula4 !
elbadaoui
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:05 pm

elbadaoui wrote:
flipnaut wrote:yes i think jfer just got it...

i personally just buy aquas at the moment. it helps to develop nebula 4...

When neb 4 is out, the third party devs will probably sample new gear or make new instances with old sampled libraries and then it is for me time to invest there again... but not at these times...

because i guess i will not use old nebula 3 based samples with nebula 4 - then i want the really "new" stuff and want to see what is possible and so on...

I hope that acustica will do more sampling together with tim petherick, boschi & Co next year. :mrgreen:

i hope "all" older libraries will work with nebula4 !

im pretty sure i have asked that question before and the answer was yes :)
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby zabukowski » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:37 pm

Yes, Nebula 4 is being actively developed - you can already experience many improvements related to engine itself (zero-latency etc.). We are seeing major progress (more to come), so this can be considered as a part of the new major version.

The other side, there is a development branch related to a new user front-end. The foundation is currently being ported to JUCE framework.

When both development branches will merge into one product, we will have real Nebula 4 on the table :)
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby evaderod » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:40 pm

zabukowski wrote:When both development branches will merge into one product, we will have real Nebula 4 on the table :)

Hey Zab,

Does the new front end mean that future libraries will include skin and will old neb3 libraries run in the new product with any new skins that come forward? :)

Thanks,
dave
evaderod
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Mauri » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:05 am

I'm glad to hear Nebula 4 is being worked on!

I'm personally no too enamoured with Aqua for several reasons... so I'm looking forward to the new Nebula :) .
Cubase Pro 8 x64 + jBridge, W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files, i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS X99 Pro, 32GB RAM, RME HDSPe AIO, 2 x UAD2 Solo, Mackie HR624 MK2, 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors, Nebula 3 Pro & Server x64.
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X

Postby seeing sounds » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:07 am

Please continue to allow us to be able to configure the kernel settings like we can in Nebula 3. Thank you.
seeing sounds
User Level II
User Level II

Postby seeing sounds » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:19 am

Question,

Will Nebula 4 be AAX?

Also, are you guys working on making Nebula 3 AAX in the meantime or will that never happen?
seeing sounds
User Level II
User Level II

Previous

Return to Working with Nebula