Login

A Nebula Channel Strip with Nyrv Agent?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: A Nebula Channel Strip with Nyrv Agent?

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:23 am

ok , i havent done what he did,
i agree its a little time consuming setting up values like i showed but
i think it pays off more in the end by having solid values around the knobs
an once its set its done and you are going to be very happy hehe

when Nebula is showing mix ,your knobs is also called mix so you have to rename them of course, and i think also values differs from libraries to libraries so every time can be different i think thats the reason you're numbers where far off(maybe :) )

my frequency numbers showed up this time when i was explaining to you actually, it didn't do that before, before it was far off ,
but still typing in values was more accurate than the automatic numbers that showed up :)

Cheers
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby basaristudios@gmail.com » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:30 am

Last edited by basaristudios@gmail.com on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.
basaristudios@gmail.com
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby carlos.nyrv » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Hi Guys!

I saw some discussion around using the control settings panel and the work involved in that. I wanted to give you 2 tips.

First tip is this. Once you have typed in the values and labels you want, color, style etc... you can right click on the control grid and you will be able to select the option "Save config as default for this parameter"

2nd tip is that we are creating a new browser for parameter defaults which will allow you to save a set of control panel settings as a template and then use it drag and drop style on any other parameter without redesigning it. This will work with your regular parameters as well. So you will be able to open the browser, search for the parameter type you want and then just drag all the settings onto it at once. then you can make whatever tweeks you want to after that but it will help a lot! This feature will be available with AGENT V1.5
carlos.nyrv
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby dagovitsj » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:11 pm

@ basaristudios@gmail.com: Wow, very nice and inspiring work you have done! Is it possible to see the whole part of the pictures, not just half of it?
EDIT: I downloaded one of the pictures and it was a whole picture, not cut off! Nice :D

Question: Where did you get those very nice meters from and how did you made that work for your Nyrv LA-3A and LA2A, basaristudios@gmail.com?

I'm building my N**e 1081 Sidecar from AlexB and man this takes time, but I think it's worth it - and seems like Carlos gave me some tips to work faster! Thanks Carlos, gonna check out that! Seems like 1.5 also will speed up things.

One question: I can't get this stepped knob thing to work like franky4fingers demonstrates in his video part 1. Yes, I have changed the steps under 'Behaviour' to 6 steps (N81 Low Cut Filter: 18dB/octave slope 0, 27, 47, 82, 150, 270Hz). When I click on the knob with my mouse arrow, nothing happens. Why?
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:45 am

can't wait for Agent 1.5 :)

When is the release ?
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby basaristudios@gmail.com » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:39 am

Hey Dagovits, i do not know why it would not step, unless there
is some bug in there but works fine here. As for the picture,
i don't know why the forum does not display them all, will try again.
As far the Meters go, they are just cut and paste and they do not
work, just for cosmetics...Jeff said somewhere he wishes to make
them actually work one day...LOl.
Attachments
NeveDynamics.jpg
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.
basaristudios@gmail.com
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby basaristudios@gmail.com » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:40 am

BussCompressors, its the 609A, BlueMu, 4KD and SUM100A
Attachments
BussDynamics.jpg
Last edited by basaristudios@gmail.com on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
basaristudios@gmail.com
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby basaristudios@gmail.com » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:40 am

SUM100A
Attachments
TLA-100A.jpg
basaristudios@gmail.com
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby basaristudios@gmail.com » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:41 am

31102EQ
Attachments
31102EQ.jpg
basaristudios@gmail.com
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby basaristudios@gmail.com » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:42 am

Tim's 1176
Attachments
1176.jpg
basaristudios@gmail.com
Vip Member
Vip Member

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula