Login

A Nebula Channel Strip with Nyrv Agent?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: A Nebula Channel Strip with Nyrv Agent?

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:58 am

Nyrv has a thread they respond to on GS , we shold stick together and make requests like this mate, i already do , they just sent me the previous version of nyrv that did work well for me.i even made a thread called using n agent with Nebula and Acquas

The tool is still good but it needs a little more polish i think, but if we make requests like this im very posetive they are willing to do something about it :)

All the people i have talked to at Nyrv are very friendly people

So if you have ideas that you think its a must for continue using this tool i say post it, i have already posted a ton in the
using nyrv agent with Nebula and acqua thread many suggestions where heard, some are not posibble yet because then they have to rewrite the whole code, i think that would happen sooner or later but it will not happen before nyrv v.2 at least i think. Nyrv v.1.5 will support ios and android app controller
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Postby dagovitsj » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:14 am

Hi!
Yes, good suggestion! I'll have to visit GS more often and post there! I reckon Nyrv Agent really can be a useful tool for Nebula fans with huge collections of Nebula libs...!
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:13 am

heres the link for using nyrv with Nebula and acqua thread :

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-c ... st11728334

and heres the link for more official , im posting i both hehe

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/product ... st11776343

i hope to see you there as well posting good ideas for improvements

Cheers
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Working with Nebula