Login

A Nebula Channel Strip with Nyrv Agent?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: A Nebula Channel Strip with Nyrv Agent?

Postby jfjer379 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:58 am

Nyrv has a thread they respond to on GS , we shold stick together and make requests like this mate, i already do , they just sent me the previous version of nyrv that did work well for me.i even made a thread called using n agent with Nebula and Acquas

The tool is still good but it needs a little more polish i think, but if we make requests like this im very posetive they are willing to do something about it :)

All the people i have talked to at Nyrv are very friendly people

So if you have ideas that you think its a must for continue using this tool i say post it, i have already posted a ton in the
using nyrv agent with Nebula and acqua thread many suggestions where heard, some are not posibble yet because then they have to rewrite the whole code, i think that would happen sooner or later but it will not happen before nyrv v.2 at least i think. Nyrv v.1.5 will support ios and android app controller
I7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 • Amethyst • Coral • Ebony • Emerald • Gold • Honey • Ivory3 • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • Titanium2 • White2 • N3s • N4
jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Postby dagovitsj » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:14 am

Hi!
Yes, good suggestion! I'll have to visit GS more often and post there! I reckon Nyrv Agent really can be a useful tool for Nebula fans with huge collections of Nebula libs...!
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 [email protected] 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Expert
Expert

Postby jfjer379 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:13 am

heres the link for using nyrv with Nebula and acqua thread :

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-c ... st11728334

and heres the link for more official , im posting i both hehe

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/product ... st11776343

i hope to see you there as well posting good ideas for improvements

Cheers
I7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 • Amethyst • Coral • Ebony • Emerald • Gold • Honey • Ivory3 • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • Titanium2 • White2 • N3s • N4
jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Postby pranavakazack » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:40 pm

franky4fingers wrote:
RJHollins wrote:Nice videos Franky.

Will check this out.

Question ... can Agent do PRGCHNG commands? That is, changing Nebula PRESETS ?

thanks

Thanks!
To me, it seems it cannot do program change commands in nebula.
On my channel strip video, for Preamps, i just selected the nebula instance (with preloaded program) instead of prgchng. But i had to use Bidule and Reaper Parameter Modulation to do that, i believe you're well experienced in this (more than me) so maybe with bidule you'll be able to control program change too

Could you show us what you did in bidule, its not there in "Nebula+Agent Pt 2: A Channel Strip" video ?
pranavakazack
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby sfabs » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:35 am

Hi guys

Just downloaded and playing with NYRV agent.. only had 10 minutes on it.

But I wanted to try and setup a stereo chain. Using the 2 modules in parallel (assume this is the way to do it)...?

I can see I can pan the output from each to left and right... but I cant see how i would pan the input (like i said I only had 10 minutes)... would I insert a panning VST in slot 1 and set to pan left/ right accordingly???

Would I do the same if I wanted to crate a mid side chain in parallel?

Thanks for any tips guys.
sfabs
User Level XI
User Level XI

Previous

Return to Working with Nebula