Login

Sidechaining in Nebula

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Sidechaining in Nebula

Postby TheXOR » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:31 pm

I cannot make sidechain work in Nebula (Server version, latest update with Core6).
Obviously I am using the SC-enabled programs of Gemini Audio KultComp. I tried both in Cubase 8 Pro, with Quadro configuration and in Reaper, but no joy. If I simply change Nebula with another VST2 compressor -without touching anything else- sidechaining starts to work, so -in theory- the channel configuration is right.
I tried to put <LEGACYSTEREOCHANNEL> in the nebula.xml configuration, but 0 or 1 doesn't make any difference.
If someone can help me and teach me what *exactly* I have to do, I'll be grateful! :)
Cheers
TheXOR
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Sidechaining in Nebula

Postby Support » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:18 am

TheXOR wrote:I cannot make sidechain work in Nebula (Server version, latest update with Core6).
Obviously I am using the SC-enabled programs of Gemini Audio KultComp. I tried both in Cubase 8 Pro, with Quadro configuration and in Reaper, but no joy. If I simply change Nebula with another VST2 compressor -without touching anything else- sidechaining starts to work, so -in theory- the channel configuration is right.
I tried to put <LEGACYSTEREOCHANNEL> in the nebula.xml configuration, but 0 or 1 doesn't make any difference.
If someone can help me and teach me what *exactly* I have to do, I'll be grateful! :)
Cheers

We provide technical support through support tickets from your Dashboard.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Return to Working with Nebula