Login

Nebula 3 free manual?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Nebula 3 free manual?

Postby Support » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:15 am

There is no Nebula3 FREE manual. There is only Nebula3 manual. Also there is no Nebula3 Pro or Nebula3 Server manual. Nebula3 FREE, Nebula3 and Nebula3 Pro 32 bits setups for Windows should install Nebula3 manual, and also NAT.

Again, remember my first response.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby doubtingtom37 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:34 pm

I have the Nebula 3 .pdf Manual and am now able to try some of the 'fundamental' functions successfully. My major confidence to soon purchase comes mostly from Reaper Forums, some from this Forum. Lack of a Trial version to explore more Acustica and 3rd Party Libraries is a barrier now. I hope I can find the information I need here, and even more on the Reaper Forums.
Nebula looks so promising, but the key for me is existing and future quality Libraries.

Thank-you.
Thom B
doubtingtom37
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby Support » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:52 pm

doubtingtom37 wrote:I have the Nebula 3 .pdf Manual and am now able to try some of the 'fundamental' functions successfully. My major confidence to soon purchase comes mostly from Reaper Forums, some from this Forum. Lack of a Trial version to explore more Acustica and 3rd Party Libraries is a barrier now. I hope I can find the information I need here, and even more on the Reaper Forums.
Nebula looks so promising, but the key for me is existing and future quality Libraries.

Thank-you.
Thom B

Use Nebula3 FREE + FREE Libraries.
http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php ... Itemid=309
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=370
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby doubtingtom37 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:42 pm

I have the Nebula 3 .pdf Manual and am now able to try some of the 'fundamental' functions successfully. My major confidence to soon purchase comes mostly from Reaper Forums, some from this Forum. Lack of a Trial version to explore more Acustica and 3rd Party Libraries is a barrier now. I hope I can find the information I need here, and even more on the Reaper Forums.

Thank-you.
Thom B
doubtingtom37
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby Support » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Lack of a Trial version to explore more Acustica and 3rd Party Libraries is a barrier now.

Read again my last response.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby doubtingtom37 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:03 pm

I have been able to load and change Skins. No matter what I download and install, I only see 200-364 choices to use. They seem to load fine __ mainly checked with Tremolo and MIDI Lezlie. Do not know how to properly Load additional selections from Dashboard to view on Nebula 3 FREE. You can point me to page in User Manual ....

edit...... OK, I loaded more Banks and can now see from 100-500. Will keep working this.

Will close this now since different issue from User Manual.

Thank-you
Thom B
doubtingtom37
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby Support » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:52 am

Read my first response again and then read: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1068.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby doubtingtom37 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:21 pm

I will stay here rather than open new Thread for this.
I had already watched the Nebula Browser Support Article. and it helped.

In repository folder there are 186 V items, ~ 3gb, and 186 P items, ~2gb. When I open the Browser, there are 4 EDU, 3 COM, 10 PRE, 10 REV and a few other types. My problem is why all of the 186 P and V items are not in the Browser.

These were downloaded from the Dashboard, as you advised, and the installer seemed to work properly, thus the additions to Program and Vector folders.

Thom B
doubtingtom37
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby Support » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:28 pm

doubtingtom37 wrote:I will stay here rather than open new Thread for this.
I had already watched the Nebula Browser Support Article. and it helped.

In repository folder there are 186 V items, ~ 3gb, and 186 P items, ~2gb. When I open the Browser, there are 4 EDU, 3 COM, 10 PRE, 10 REV and a few other types. My problem is why all of the 186 P and V items are not in the Browser.

These were downloaded from the Dashboard, as you advised, and the installer seemed to work properly, thus the additions to Program and Vector folders.

Thom B

Note that library available in Dashboard is protected and will work only with commercial Nebula.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby doubtingtom37 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Ahhhh.... Thank-you. Too bad, and I somehow misinterpreted what I read as a change which allowed more to be installed in FREE.

hopi, long time Nebula User on Reaper Forum, suggested there may be a few others by 3rd Parties which I could try in FREE version before purchasing. My usage is heavily Spectrasonics Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, and Ivory II piano. Some limited vocal. So not dealing with highly variable input tracks.

Many thanks for being patient with me on this. I am impressed with Nebula so far and close to decision to purchase.

Thom B
doubtingtom37
User Level VI
User Level VI

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula