Login

Nebula Pro Help

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Nebula Pro Help

Postby captainbeats » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:28 am

Have any of you had this problem before I need help! I have contacted the sales and technical support and have not gotten any help. Nebula pro was working fine on my computer until 3 weeks ago I open the nebula.dll and it will load up and show 1.debug level 0, 2. master ok (nebula reverb.xml) 3.rom memory ok 4 program manager ok 5 sse2 supported. 6 convolver engine ok 6 graphics ok.

Then it just freezes. I went to the nebulatemprepository and there is no ser file for nebula. I also uninstalled and installed it again and that did not fix anything.
captainbeats
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Nebula Pro Help

Postby SWANG » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:51 pm

hi captain,

sorry to hear of this. you say you've contacted acustica; how exactly did you do that? did you open a support ticket? that's the preferred and quickest way to receive prompt help...
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby flaviusr » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Open a ticked, they reply very fast. ;)
Dual boot /LGA 2011 /i7 3820 /32 GB /GA-X79S-UP5 / osX 10.9.5 - Win 10
Mac Book Pro 2.4 Ghz / 8 Gb / osX 10.9.5
Prism Sound Lyra 2 - RME-Fireface UCX - Octamic XTC
Pro Tools 12.5 Cubase 8.5 Reaper 5.25 Wavelab 9 Ozone 7 Nebula Server Ultimate
flaviusr
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Support » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:50 pm

captainbeats wrote:Have any of you had this problem before I need help! I have contacted the sales and technical support and have not gotten any help. Nebula pro was working fine on my computer until 3 weeks ago I open the nebula.dll and it will load up and show 1.debug level 0, 2. master ok (nebula reverb.xml) 3.rom memory ok 4 program manager ok 5 sse2 supported. 6 convolver engine ok 6 graphics ok.

Then it just freezes. I went to the nebulatemprepository and there is no ser file for nebula. I also uninstalled and installed it again and that did not fix anything.

I replayed your ticket TECH-0000000705 five days ago. We are waiting for your response.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Return to Working with Nebula