Login

Version 1.3.839 RC

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Version 1.3.839 RC

Postby ngarjuna » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:56 pm

giancarlo wrote:- plugin stores sample rate at saving time: fixed many chainers and wavelab (sample rate was not preserved during renders or plugin reloading). This feature could be disabled for reverting to old legacy mode

Does this address the weird PT wrapper errors I've reported in Metaplugin on first load? Because that would be kind of awesome.
User avatar
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Miami

Re: Version 1.3.839 RC

Postby waffleneck » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Since Version 1.3.811 I have not been able to use the Cupwise Color Spring library. It works in 1.3.770 just fine.
Amber, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Blue, D361, Emerald, EQP1, Green, Honey, Ivory, Magenta, Navy, Nebula, Ochre, Orange, Pearl, Pink, Pink Bundle, Purple Bundle, Red, Scarlet, Silk, Tan, Titanium, Trinity, Ultramarine, White
User avatar
waffleneck
User Level X
User Level X
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 1:08 am

Re: Version 1.3.839 RC

Postby zabukowski » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:44 pm

waffleneck wrote:Since Version 1.3.811 I have not been able to use the Cupwise Color Spring library. It works in 1.3.770 just fine.


I had similar experience with Cupwise's Creamy compressor. It crashed instantly with Nebula versions newer than 1.3.770.

Tim recently sent me fixed programs to test - looks like crashes has gone when loading programs from scratch, with new projects.

Unfortunately i still experience crashes when opening existing old projects.
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: Version 1.3.839 RC

Postby giancarlo » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:58 pm

zabukowski wrote:
waffleneck wrote:Since Version 1.3.811 I have not been able to use the Cupwise Color Spring library. It works in 1.3.770 just fine.


I had similar experience with Cupwise's Creamy compressor. It crashed instantly with Nebula versions newer than 1.3.770.

Tim recently sent me fixed programs to test - looks like crashes has gone when loading programs from scratch, with new projects.

Unfortunately i still experience crashes when opening existing old projects.


it was solved starting from 1.3.840
User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 9144
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Version 1.3.839 RC

Postby zabukowski » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:05 pm

giancarlo wrote:
zabukowski wrote:
waffleneck wrote:Since Version 1.3.811 I have not been able to use the Cupwise Color Spring library. It works in 1.3.770 just fine.


I had similar experience with Cupwise's Creamy compressor. It crashed instantly with Nebula versions newer than 1.3.770.

Tim recently sent me fixed programs to test - looks like crashes has gone when loading programs from scratch, with new projects.

Unfortunately i still experience crashes when opening existing old projects.


it was solved starting from 1.3.840


Good news, thanks :)
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: Version 1.3.839 RC

Postby Support » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:59 pm

waffleneck wrote:Since Version 1.3.811 I have not been able to use the Cupwise Color Spring library. It works in 1.3.770 just fine.


Open a support ticket and submit information for replicate the issue here then we will report to development to fix it if is an issue in our side.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2877
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.

Re: Version 1.3.839 RC

Postby tumburu » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:30 am

AITB APQ doesn't load either.

Besides that, thanks for the surprise!
User avatar
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: Version 1.3.839 RC

Postby richie43 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:09 am

tumburu wrote:AITB APQ doesn't load either.

Weird. APQ works fine for me. And none of my Cupwise libraries have ever crashed. What DAW's are you all using?
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 4847
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Version 1.3.839 RC

Postby tumburu » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:18 am

Logic and Reaper.
User avatar
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: Version 1.3.839 RC

Postby Support » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:40 pm

tumburu wrote:AITB APQ doesn't load either.

Besides that, thanks for the surprise!


Contact AITB support.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2877
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests