Login

something has got to be done about the update process

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: something has got to be done about the update process

Postby xyxxjx » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:41 am

Enrique is asking me to send my password in the clear that doesn't seem right IMO.
xyxxjx
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby SWANG » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:48 am

He's offering help. Probably advisable to accept, but the choice is yours. Good luck...
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby kylen » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:42 pm

xyxxjx wrote:Enrique is asking me to send my password in the clear that doesn't seem right IMO.

I use sendinc.com when I want to send sensitive information, it will encrypt the email contents (not the subject of course). Both sender and recipient can sign up for a free account. That works in the U.S.A. and some other spots in the world I believe if you didn't want to send your password in plain text email.
kylen

Postby Support » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:55 pm

kylen wrote:
xyxxjx wrote:Enrique is asking me to send my password in the clear that doesn't seem right IMO.

I use sendinc.com when I want to send sensitive information, it will encrypt the email contents (not the subject of course). Both sender and recipient can sign up for a free account. That works in the U.S.A. and some other spots in the world I believe if you didn't want to send your password in plain text email.

For crypted digital message we use digital ID released from our governments in UE. Falsification of documents is a serious crime in EU. Acustica Audio fulfill to the regulations of EU the Data Protection Act. Enrique Silveti is the official person in charge for customer technical support.

Be smart note: change your password with a temporal one, for example: 123456. You can change it again after issue be solved.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby xyxxjx » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:42 am

Ok I can go through the process it just seems a bit unprofessional to me, I already emailed the .ser file weeks ago since the ticket system wouldn't upload the file.
xyxxjx
User Level VII
User Level VII

Previous

Return to Working with Nebula