Login

Input L and R question

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Input L and R question

Postby ibanguitar » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:12 am

I have a quick question regarding the input L and input R levels on the main (black) screen of Nebula. Specifically with some of Henry O's libraries. I noticed when load almost any of the Henry O. "Air" libraries the input level reading (input L> and input right> on the main black screen) goes to -55. Is this normal? For instance, if If I have a another preset like a doc fear preset loaded those levels are hovering around -18 to -20. As soon as I load a Henry O. "Air" preset those levels go to -55 with all settings untouched. The main Levels (green leds) over the input and output knobs seem fine and stay relatively the same and the Henry O "air" presets seems to sound fine. I'm just a little baffled why the main input levels for L and R on the main black screen to nebula drop so low when the air presets are loaded. If anyone can help or can confirm this or let me know why this happens it would be appreciated? I do really love those "Air" libraries by the way I just want to make sure I'm using them to their full potential.
ibanguitar
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Input L and R question

Postby giancarlo » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:42 am

there could be an internal level adjustment. Nothing to worry, if it is planned to run that way
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Return to Working with Nebula