Hey trying to update to the newest version of nebula. The reason i haven't yet is because every single time i update to a newer version NOTHING goes right. So heres the process I update using the installer i make sure all my paths are correct for i install . I open reaper open a nebula instance and BAM master descriptor not found. I check the xml files next to the Dl files and NO paths are in those files whatsoever. Im super confused and need to get back to work and im tired of trial and error. any help will be apreciated. Im running nebula server 64 on reaper 64 win 7
Reintalled Nebula fresh from the 135.5 version and when i opened it everything worked properly, I upgraded to the 136.7 changed the names as stated in the instructions backed up the old files and now when i open nebula in reaper, Reaper Crashes. I checked the Xmls and they are almost empty. Any idea?
I opened a ticket, Im having a completely different issue now even thoughe the previous is still un resolved. I just opened a session in reaper from a week ago and the majority of my nebula instances are on the INIT page and no longer have the same settings as i saved in the session. ALL of my projects are pretty much FUCKED at the moment and im kinda stressing out. Any help Acustica audio?
install a setup, than your init key again At the end verify you are running the same dspbuffer as before Open nebula.xml using notepad and chech datapath is pointing to a valid repository/ programs and fectors folder
Keep in mind that i use nebulasetups and every library has its own Dl. I havent updated since 3.6 because i always have the hardest time getting everything run smoothly. Anyways that is why i am still able to run nebula instances cause all of my DL's were setup using the 3.6 version of nebula. So what im trying to say right now is I havent altered any of the libraries that have there own Dl's So why are my sessions opening with the majority of my nebula instances on the INIT page?
I fixed the The issue with older projects not having the proper nebula libraries loaded. Had to delete the newer nebula DL's and put the older ones back in there place. so thats not an issue thank god. Still waiting on a way to update to 3.7 Thanks fellas.
mightymosaic wrote:I fixed the The issue with older projects not having the proper nebula libraries loaded. Had to delete the newer nebula DL's and put the older ones back in there place. so thats not an issue thank god. Still waiting on a way to update to 3.7 Thanks fellas.
Try doing the upgrade as you did before. But before you do it, copy/paste the xml's to a different location. After the upgrade, over-write the xml's with the xml's you just copy/pasted.