Login

Nebula and Presonus Studio One : Odd Behavior

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Nebula and Presonus Studio One : Odd Behavior

Postby triggerthehorizon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:43 am

I noticed some strange behavior between nebula and the latest version of Presonus studio one. I started using Studio One yesterday and If I add an instance of nebula to the project I'm working on, the cpu load is increased by about 2 or 3 %. If I close the project and reopen it, the same instance of Nebula is using about 40% CPU. If I remove the instance of Nebula and place it back in (same program library and settings), the CPU load comes back to 2 or 3%. The problem really occurs when I open a saved song in Presonus studio one and is fixed my removing nebula and putting it back in. This problem happens every time.
triggerthehorizon
User Level II
User Level II

Re: Nebula and Presonus Studio One : Odd Behavior

Postby Support » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:15 am

Hello triggerthehorizon. Enable Log mode and send it to us thru a ticket, Acustica Audio crash or bug report: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=369
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby triggerthehorizon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Thanks enrique, i'll do that tonight. Is this log mode you speak of a feature of nebula or of presonus studio one? Where do i activate it?
triggerthehorizon
User Level II
User Level II

Postby botus99 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:56 pm

triggerthehorizon wrote:Thanks enrique, i'll do that tonight. Is this log mode you speak of a feature of nebula or of presonus studio one? Where do i activate it?

You should check the link Enrique provided ;)
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby triggerthehorizon » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:15 am

Snap! I totally missed that link when I read Enrique's reply.. My bad! Thanks for pointing it out
triggerthehorizon
User Level II
User Level II

Return to Working with Nebula