I noticed some strange behavior between nebula and the latest version of Presonus studio one. I started using Studio One yesterday and If I add an instance of nebula to the project I'm working on, the cpu load is increased by about 2 or 3 %. If I close the project and reopen it, the same instance of Nebula is using about 40% CPU. If I remove the instance of Nebula and place it back in (same program library and settings), the CPU load comes back to 2 or 3%. The problem really occurs when I open a saved song in Presonus studio one and is fixed my removing nebula and putting it back in. This problem happens every time.