Login

Version 1.3.721

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Version 1.3.721

Postby giancarlo » Tue May 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Solved some issues about buffering during preset loading and bypass state (dropouts, noises).
Fixed a bug when loading more than 4 gigabytes of data and protected libs.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Re: Version 1.3.721

Postby evaderod » Tue May 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Wow, things are moving right along!!
Thanks for this to the whole nebula team.
evaderod
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby indelible » Wed May 21, 2014 12:58 am

Any news about the issues with H******* Mixbus?
indelible
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby RJHollins » Wed May 21, 2014 6:17 am

OK ... This was really SPOOKY :o

I see the v.721 posted on the Dash for the ServerPC. Cool ! Just the other nite I was able to upgrade to the 712 version, so this was like 'back2back'.

PC - 32bit GUI3: Upgrade went smooth, cleared TEMP, after some time ... everything there ... WORKING :D

Tonite I'm mastering a Big Band recording, and for this, using the SongTec EQ with the NVC controller. Have 5 active eq bands going, along with the PreAmp.

Seems all is fine ... I wanted to audition the Hi Freq band by changing the Q from Q1[wide] to Q2 [not as wide] ... hmmmm ... something not right ! :o I have issued a PRGCHNG command via the NVC, and the music is still playing .... and I can hear it [albeit, with no HI eq]. What should have happened is SILENCE during the preset patch change.

OK ... I'm moving quick. Leave the project, and load up Dev software and my VSTHost for testing ... I'm thinking something [a bug] in the NVC :roll: :twisted: I run a test ... patches are changing, Freq and Gain settngs kick in [as they should] after the patch change ... it all checks out 8-)

Back to Reaper and the BigBand project ... and then start recalling thread conversation of what happens during PreSet changes ... missed a few postings, and thought this was still in BETA.

But <G> did it !!

I have to say ... the change is quite a different experience. For the past, hmm years, I've expected Nebula to MUTE during preset loading [all of them].

This may take some getting use to. :shock:

Well ... sorry for the 'drama' version ... little story telling fun ... but I'm still pondering this change. It 'seems' like a good idea/feature ... it may be a little tougher to know when a .25dB NEW preset change has finished loading and is On-Line ... with the NVC controllers, I rarely view any of the Nebulas in the chain anymore.

Interesting.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby XanomalieX » Wed May 21, 2014 12:17 pm

It's so great to see soo much happening here with Nebula, in the last few months!
There was a time when AITB closed, when I thougt, maybe things won't turn out well for nebula users.

And I always thought like on the UAD there is an limit for using Nebula Instances and I lived with the fact that there can't be 4 Nebula Plugins on every Track,...

BUT now the CPU and RAM are the only limits available!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!
XanomalieX
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby cpwade » Thu May 22, 2014 3:30 am

really fantastic. bravo and thank you!
cpwade

Postby giancarlo » Thu May 22, 2014 9:57 am

XanomalieX wrote:It's so great to see soo much happening here with Nebula, in the last few months!
There was a time when AITB closed, when I thougt, maybe things won't turn out well for nebula users.

And I always thought like on the UAD there is an limit for using Nebula Instances and I lived with the fact that there can't be 4 Nebula Plugins on every Track,...

BUT now the CPU and RAM are the only limits available!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!

aitb is VERY alive. We are working togheter to a new acqua release.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby trickster » Thu May 22, 2014 1:24 pm

giancarlo wrote:Fixed a bug when loading more than 4 gigabytes of data and protected libs.

Bingo!! Now to purchase the remaining AITB reverbs :D

Thanks Giancarlo, Enrique and Mirco, this was the fix I've been hanging out for.
trickster
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby Support » Thu May 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Bingo!! Now to purchase the remaining AITB reverbs :D

Thanks Giancarlo, Enrique and Mirco, this was the fix I've been hanging out for.

There is others big news in the backstage...
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby cpwade » Fri May 23, 2014 6:33 am

[/quote]

There is others big news in the backstage...[/quote]
:D