I am using windows 7/64 bit. I just exported a session that had an instance of nebulas on it but it was not reverb and it exported. I am using the vnxt 140 plate for reverb is it possible the specific program is the problem.
I now got a single instance of vnxt to export but when I have more than one open it still freezes everytime. so I know it's not the program. I am going to try to keep figuring this out without posting much more to make sure it's not something that is my fault. I don't want to point blame this is just confusing stuff for me to work out.
I have opened up a support ticket with more details, but I had to revert back to version 681. The 64-bit version caused very strange behavior in Reaper. I have custom Nebula Setup versions for everything I own. The Gemini Audio's G2500 setup would not allow any audio through until I reloaded the program I was using and switched from Stereo to Mono-L. Then the CDSM R2R program was crackling badly. Had to remove and reload that one, too.
I also use Nomad Factory MAGMA to load Nebula in Pro Tools 11. Once I opened up a song I was working on before the upgrade, Pro Tools was maxed out of CPU and would not play any audio. Before the upgrade, the CPU usage was about 50-60%.
ok as soon as your work is completed contact me, we'll try a different bounce of versions in order to detect what is going wrong. Yesterday in the night rich tried to replicate your bug in every way possible