Login

Version 1.3.7 RC [to be released on monday]

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: 1.3 .700

Postby Jordi » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:09 am

Great news! I'm sick of having to Change DAW to work with Nebula!! My Logic Pro X is restarting! Hopefully the news osx framework. thanks you leave work
Not disturb Giancarlo is working with AU64 :D :D ;) ;)
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: 1.3 .700

Postby hwasser » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:32 am

giancarlo wrote:yes into juce


Image

Nebula 4:
comes in orange, apple, pineapple - and of course Giancorlos special mix (limited edition).
hwasser
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:44 am

Re: 1.3 .700

Postby giancarlo » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:19 am

lol
User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 9203
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Re: 1.3 .700

Postby SWAN » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:05 pm

feeling very excited about Nebula these days :D
Mac Mini i7 quad 2.6

Logic X
Live 9
Reaper
SWAN
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Re: 1.3 .700

Postby dagovitsj » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 pm

@giancarlo: Thought, would it be possible to send out an email to all your customers whenever you have a new update? Rather unconvenient to check the forum.
Just my 2 cents!

Looking forward to 1.3.700 :D
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Re: 1.3 .700

Postby richie43 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:07 pm

dagovitsj wrote:@giancarlo: Thought, would it be possible to send out an email to all your customers whenever you have a new update? Rather unconvenient to check the forum.
Just my 2 cents!

Looking forward to 1.3.700 :D

Ha ha....less convenient for each single person to check the website than for Acustica to notify ALL of their customers....? :shock:
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: 1.3 .700

Postby dagovitsj » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:47 pm

@riche43: Well, you have over 2000 posts...! Guess you check this forum several times a day. My post sure wasn't aimed at you :lol:

We get some newsletter from time to time, same thing - how hard could it be, use the same list, one sentence, send. Done in 5 sec ;)
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Re: 1.3 .700

Postby richie43 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:57 pm

dagovitsj wrote:@riche43: Well, you have over 2000 posts...! Guess you check this forum several times a day. My post sure wasn't aimed at you :lol:

We get some newsletter from time to time, same thing - how hard could it be, use the same list, one sentence, send. Done in 5 sec ;)

I wasn't trying to attack you, so sorry if it looked like that.....No harm intended. I do tend to get wordy, and since I work from my home, maybe I do frequent this website an obnoxious amount......
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: 1.3 .700

Postby Mauri » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:11 am

Is'nt it possible in this advanced state of IT to send email notifications 'en masse' to all Nebula users? But pardon my ignorance if that is'nt possible ;).

I, for one, would like to know about updates without having to check the forum...but I do visit quite often anyway.

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 8 x64 + jBridge, W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files, i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS X99 Pro, 32GB RAM, RME HDSPe AIO, 2 x UAD2 Solo, Mackie HR624 MK2, 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors, Nebula 3 Pro & Server x64.
User avatar
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 pm
Location: Adelaide AU

Re: 1.3 .700

Postby marcpl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:32 pm

richie43 wrote:
dagovitsj wrote:@giancarlo: Thought, would it be possible to send out an email to all your customers whenever you have a new update? Rather unconvenient to check the forum.
Just my 2 cents!

Looking forward to 1.3.700 :D

Ha ha....less convenient for each single person to check the website than for Acustica to notify ALL of their customers....? :shock:


LOL. I guess the technology just isn't there yet. oh well, maybe one day AA will go hi-tech and...you know...email.
marcpl
User Level X
User Level X
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest