Login

Current version information ?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Current version information ?

Postby Formbank » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:11 pm

I may be looking in the wrong places, but I can't see any threads for what are the current version(s) of Nebula.

I went to the 'my products' area, but I have some issues with accessing the 'Box' cloud - timeouts / asking me to create an account etc.

A current version / change log thread would be very helpful (again, apologies if it exists already !)
Last edited by Formbank on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formbank
User Level VII
User Level VII

Re: Current version information ?

Postby fpoitevin » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:18 pm

I've got the same problem to access the download area (the one with a password). For me, it works if I try first to access the Nebula setups directory (without any password)... Don't ask me why...

The last version seems to be the 1.3.679.
fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Support » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Formbank wrote:I may be looking in the wrong places, but I can't see any threads for what are the current version(s) of Nebula.

I went to the 'my products' area, but I have some issues with accessing the 'Box' cloud - timeouts / asking me to create an account etc.

A current version / change log thread would be very helpful (again, apologies if it exists already !)

Official release:

Clear browser cache; Enable java, flash and cookies. If issue remains, try other browser.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby Formbank » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Ta for the reply, but what about any change logs ?
That list isn't terribly helpful in itself.

Surely that box thing should just work - without having to do all that ?
Formbank
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby fpoitevin » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:42 pm

Would it be possible to get the changelog attached with each version like in the Reaper site ?
fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby RJHollins » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Just checking out 'My Downloads' section ... everything seems to be there ... BUT ... a question...

I use the 'Server' version of Nebula ... however, I do not see a version# nor a date posted to any of the products I have listed.

This makes it tough to know if I have downloaded the latest version.

Can that info be posted to see ?

thanks
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Support » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 am

RJHollins wrote:Just checking out 'My Downloads' section ... everything seems to be there ... BUT ... a question...

I use the 'Server' version of Nebula ... however, I do not see a version# nor a date posted to any of the products I have listed.

thanks

Run Nebula and see what you have.
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27646
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby RJHollins » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:57 am

Support wrote:
RJHollins wrote:Just checking out 'My Downloads' section ... everything seems to be there ... BUT ... a question...

thanks

Run Nebula and see what you have.
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27646

I already know what version I have installed.
What we don't know is the version posted
In the dash.
Make sense?
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Melon_Jack » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Hmm... I've installed 679 update, but in mast page (AU plugin) i see 655...
Sorry for my bad english =))
Melon_Jack

Postby chime13 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Support wrote:
Formbank wrote:I may be looking in the wrong places, but I can't see any threads for what are the current version(s) of Nebula.

Official release:

Clear browser cache; Enable java, flash and cookies. If issue remains, try other browser.

Hi - FWIW, you do not have to do all of the above in order to be able to see/download Nebula. All you have to do is go to your browser's settings and enable "Allow 3rd Party Cookies". I downloaded Firefox just for Nebula downloads with this option enabled. I run Safari in Privacy mode for everything else.

I was experiencing the same issue as you (and many, I'm sure) and nothing worked until I enabled 3rd party cookies. Since this is not the most secure way of browsing, I only use it for this site.

You may ask "why Safari, why not just use Firefox for everything?" Answer: Pinch to zoom - works great for those of us that have blown their vision staring at computer screens for hours.

Hope this helps.
chime13
User Level 0
User Level 0

Next

Return to Working with Nebula