Login

SOLVED Audio Dropouts SOLVED

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

SOLVED Audio Dropouts SOLVED

Postby conanliquid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:43 pm

I think I am posting this in the right forum. I have Nebula 3, the newest version. Everything works fine except for when i move the faders to adjust parameters when my tracks are playing there is alot of clicking and audio dropouts. I am using Cakewalk Sonar X3 on a Windows 7 Ultra 64bit system. i7 Quadcore with 16gb of Ram so I have plenty of RAM and CPU etc. i do not get it with any other VST plug ins. I wondered if there is a parameter I am missing that can be adjusted to correct this behaviour. Its not a major problem when using EQs, reverbs, compressors etc because I am unlikely to want to automate, but if I use filters I like to automate and this is impossible with the dropouts. Any ideas good people? Thanks.
Last edited by conanliquid on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conanliquid
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Audio Dropouts

Postby giancarlo » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:37 pm

if the preset has a liquidity slider you could try it. Sure DPSBUFFER is not too much low?
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Re: Audio Dropouts

Postby conanliquid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:01 pm

I was out when I wrote that post. I am home now so will check the buffer. Thanks dude.
conanliquid
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: SOLVED Audio Dropouts SOLVED

Postby conanliquid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Thanks Giancarlo. I changed the buffers to 2048. Works fine now. It was on 512. I thought I had already changed it but I obviously forgot to "save" and hadn't checked.
conanliquid
User Level 0
User Level 0

Return to Working with Nebula