Login

New Website is fast!

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: New Website is fast!

Postby enriquesilveti » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:16 pm

richie43 wrote:
This is the problem. I just sent the same question to Giancarlo a few days ago. My download folder only has the server upgrade files, I do not have access to ANY install files as of right now. This would be a huge problem if someone has to reformat, buys a new computer, etc.


Report to Antonello.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: New Website is fast!

Postby richie43 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:22 pm

I emailed it to him a few days ago. This is not as big of a deal for me since I am a bit nutty about saving things like previous installers, updates, etc. But for the average person and suddenly needing to reformat or install onto a new computer, this could be a real set-back for them. It is obvious that everything that is paid for should be available. I am sure that everything will be ironed out as the dust settles from the new website and all of the development going on. One needs chaos to achieve order sometimes.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: New Website is fast!

Postby enriquesilveti » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:33 pm

richie43 wrote:I emailed it to him a few days ago. This is not as big of a deal for me since I am a bit nutty about saving things like previous installers, updates, etc. But for the average person and suddenly needing to reformat or install onto a new computer, this could be a real set-back for them. It is obvious that everything that is paid for should be available. I am sure that everything will be ironed out as the dust settles from the new website and all of the development going on. One needs chaos to achieve order sometimes.


I can see here Nebula3 Pro setup. Anyway is already reported. If someone need Nebula3 Pro setup contact me thru Dashboard.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: New Website is fast!

Postby richie43 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Well...... I guess Antonello listens and acts very quickly! I see it is there now!! You guys at Acustica are certainly on power-drive lately. Awesome.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: New Website is fast!

Postby enriquesilveti » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:42 pm

richie43 wrote:Well...... I guess Antonello listens and acts very quickly! I see it is there now!! You guys at Acustica are certainly on power-drive lately. Awesome.


We bought brand new Italian coffee maker!
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: New Website is fast!

Postby richie43 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:48 pm

enriquesilveti wrote:We bought brand new Italian coffee maker!

I see that you are spending the big dollars too then! I can also see that you must be brewing the good strong coffee in that shiny new coffee-maker. That's how I survive every day!! (Except that I have a simpler and not-so-shiny coffee-maker...it makes excellent coffee, just disguised, ninja style 8-) )
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: New Website is fast!

Postby enriquesilveti » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 pm

richie43 wrote:
enriquesilveti wrote:We bought brand new Italian coffee maker!

I see that you are spending the big dollars too then! I can also see that you must be brewing the good strong coffee in that shiny new coffee-maker. That's how I survive every day!! (Except that I have a simpler and not-so-shiny coffee-maker...it makes excellent coffee, just disguised, ninja style 8-) )


Now I have 3 types here: drip coffeemaker, Italian coffeemaker and french coffeemaker. We also have a lot of mate! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_%28beverage%29
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: New Website is fast!

Postby richie43 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Ha ha! I am WELL familiar with mate!I see no reason to ever sleep hanging around you. That's my kind of party.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: New Website is fast!

Postby Antonello » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 am

richie43 wrote:Well...... I guess Antonello listens and acts very quickly! I see it is there now!! You guys at Acustica are certainly on power-drive lately. Awesome.

Rich send to me your user and pass in Pvt
Thanks
User avatar
Antonello
God Administrator
God Administrator
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:05 pm
Location: Italy

Re: New Website is fast!

Postby RJHollins » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:03 am

Maybe not the correct thread ... but was wondering ...

I've looked in 'My Dashboard' area and see that I have several flavors of Nebula 'active' along with a series of libraries. ... but what I don't have listed is my serial file ... probably because it is the same one I received when I first purchased ... which is still working.

My question ... should I uploaded my current .ser file anyway, just to have it on file/record [and maybe for safety purpose].

Thought I'd ask first before causing confusion.

Thanks for advice ... BTW ... great work on the new site !

Thanks.
8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests