Login

Nebula Explained Udemy Course OUT NOW!!!

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Nebula Explained Udemy Course OUT NOW!!!

Postby djayart » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Sorry about the question but i can't see the info:
Can you please give me the dead line for the discount price?
I would like enroll for the pro course content thank you.
djayart
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby david1103 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:56 pm

djayart wrote:Sorry about the question but i can't see the info:
Can you please give me the dead line for the discount price?
I would like enroll for the pro course content thank you.

There is no official deadline. When it changes I will post in this thread and give people at least a weeks notice, I haven't decided yet when that will be.
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby jkervin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:32 pm

I normally don't do reviews. I'm not a pro and I'm not very well written. This isn't for any gear, plugin, etc - but I feel strongly about trying to get the word about it, so here goes:

I must say that I have watched many tutorials because I appreciate that I can reduce the learning curve with plugins, software if they are done well. This one is my favorite.

The bottom line is that it is much more than I had hoped for. It is extremely well done. The course is well organized and outlined, with an introduction and review in each section. The explanations are clear and concise. It covers everything - and even touches on legacy topics and features that users don't need to get into. It covers installation, use, GUI, gainstaging (general and for Nebula), and modifying programs, creating different versions for different needs, etc. All in ways that are easy to follow and understand.

Again I've been using Nebula for a year, but have learned things in watching this course that I may never have otherwise. It will surely help me make better use of the plugin.

Anyone new to Nebula or anyone who has struggled to really get a handle on using it should buy this. It is worth every penny.
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby jkervin » Tue May 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Bump for this amazing course.
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Previous

Return to Working with Nebula