Login

Nebula Explained Udemy Course OUT NOW!!!

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Nebula Explained Udemy Course Starts February 14th!

Postby grabie » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:46 pm

:geek:
it is updated, now:

http://www.learndigitalaudio.com/nebula/

I have just been there.
:ugeek:
grabie
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby Definity » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 am

I still can not find a link to the udemy site where i can buy it..
Definity

Postby david1103 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:57 am

It is OUT NOW!!!! Full details of everything are on the link below.

DON'T PAY FULL PRICE by going direct through Udemy!

Please follow these instructions to enroll:

1. Go to http://www.learndigitalaudio.com/nebula/

2. Enter your email in the sign-up form for the course you wish to take and SUBSCRIBE

3. Open your 'Please Confirm Subscription' email and click the 'Yes, subscribe me to this list' button

4. You are automatically taken to the correct Udemy page with your discount applied (this is shown) and you can click TAKE THIS COURSE to enroll

NOTE: Please ONLY join Udemy by clicking the link sent in the email and then pressing the TAKE THIS COURSE button, otherwise they take 50% of my payment. If you are a member already then there is nothing we can do about that, not to worry.

There is no link to the Udemy site on my page. If you went direct through Udemy you would not get a discount! The whole Udemy site works through a discount voucher system, the vouchers are actually links that I generate.

Enjoy the course!!! Can't wait to hear what people think about it, It took 8 months to create.
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Nebula Explained Udemy Course OUT NOW!!!

Postby jkervin » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:08 pm

Picked up the Pro version yesterday afternoon and started going through it last night! I'm seriously blown away at how well done this is. I've been waiting for a Nebula course for a long time and this is much more than I could have hoped for. The course will be a great asset to the community for current users and for future users. I really believe that it will help attract new users as well. Thanks, David!!
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby kylen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:04 pm

I am interested in more information about the course(s). Hoping not to insult. Have the courses been approved by the Nebula 'scientists' and current acknowledged Nebula experts for accuracy? I saw G's picture over on your website but was wondering if the courses have had the content reviewed by independent experts. Am I out of line here? :oops:
kylen

Postby giancarlo » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 am

yes I watched a couple of them, not the whole collection, they are good.
I don't know if there is a list of covered topics somewhere: you should check if you already know things explained in a particular video.
It would be useful if in the future it will describe nat and sampling process too, where documentation is completely lacking
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby giancarlo » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:40 am

Just to be clear I watched carefully 2 videos of original beta version, and checked quickly other ones of beta release. I didnt find noticeable errors. Final version could be different, david told me he improved them but honestly I did not watch it, especially for my lacking of time. Watching the full one is a job itself.
So if there is maybe a little mistake somewhere don't be angry with me :D
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby RJHollins » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:07 am

kylen wrote:I am interested in more information about the course(s). Hoping not to insult. Have the courses been approved by the Nebula 'scientists' and current acknowledged Nebula experts for accuracy? I saw G's picture over on your website but was wondering if the courses have had the content reviewed by independent experts. Am I out of line here? :oops:

do you mean something like:
9 out of 10 doctors recommended

;)

I would imagine that the work/research David put into this, that if there was a 'boo boo', it would be corrected and noted.

This is new, and I've not joined in for the program at this time ...

Imagine what might be when Nebula evolves to the next version ... concepts and operation may indeed change ... I'd expect the 'Course' would evolve to.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby kylen » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:53 am

Thanks for the recommendation guys, that's what I was looking for. I would like to see NAT included also as I have an RG type dynamics processor I was wanting to virtualize at some point... :)
kylen

Postby david1103 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:24 pm

I had some of the best developers watch the beta test version and they found no problems 8-)

The Udemy platform is very flexible, I can easily add extra lectures to the course and contact students to tell them about it. NAT would be a very interesting subject to cover, I didn't think many people would be interested initially, but it seems they are.
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula