Login

Nebula Explained Udemy Course OUT NOW!!!

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Nebula Explained Udemy Course OUT NOW!!!

Postby david1103 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:16 am

EDIT: Updated 13/3/2014
----
Nebula is famous for its amazing emulations of classic studio gear, but up until now it has been very hard work for the average user to get the most out of it.

Nebula uses unique and complex technology that has previously been understood by only a small number of dedicated computer audio geeks. Now at last this information is available for everyone in plain English!

Find out all about it and download the entire syllabus here:

http://www.learndigitalaudio.com/nebula/

DON'T PAY FULL PRICE by going direct through Udemy!

Please follow these instructions to enroll:

1. Go to http://www.learndigitalaudio.com/nebula/

2. Enter your email in the sign-up form for the course you wish to take and SUBSCRIBE

3. Open your 'Please Confirm Subscription' email and click the 'Yes, subscribe me to this list' button

4. You are automatically taken to the correct Udemy page with your discount applied (this is shown) and you can click TAKE THIS COURSE to enroll

NOTE: Please ONLY join Udemy by clicking the link sent in the email and then pressing the TAKE THIS COURSE button, otherwise they take 50% of my payment. If you are a member already then there is nothing we can do about that, not to worry.
----

Original post...

Finally I am able to give you the pricing and availability!

After much deliberation I decided to split the course into three versions: Starter, Professional and Ultimate.

All the details are here:

http://www.learndigitalaudio.com/blog/nebula-explained-course-starts-february-14th

I am still deciding exactly which lectures are going into which course. When this is done I will post a full table of contents for Starter and Professional that will show EXACTLY what is in each.

I have my work cut out in the next two weeks, the amount of time this is taking to put together is crazy. It is being beta tested right now, and the feedback so far has been fantastic :)
Last edited by david1103 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Nebula Explained Udemy Course Starts February 14th!

Postby jkervin » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:08 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for this. Thanks so much for your hard work, David! Sign me up for Ultimate!

:D
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby botus99 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Do any of these courses go over, in depth, the procedures of sampling various gear through NAT?
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby david1103 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:38 pm

botus99 wrote:Do any of these courses go over, in depth, the procedures of sampling various gear through NAT?

There is only a brief overview of how NAT works, nothing on how to use it to sample.

I would have this subject as a separate course. I don't think the majority of users want to get involved in sampling hardware.

If anyone seriously wants this as a course email me, if enough people do I will consider getting together with a 3rd party developer and making it.
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Tim Petherick » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:26 am

david1103 wrote:
botus99 wrote:Do any of these courses go over, in depth, the procedures of sampling various gear through NAT?

There is only a brief overview of how NAT works, nothing on how to use it to sample.

I would have this subject as a separate course. I don't think the majority of users want to get involved in sampling hardware.

If anyone seriously wants this as a course email me, if enough people do I will consider getting together with a 3rd party developer and making it.

Always a possibility we could work something out David, if it was something you really wanted to do...
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby david1103 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:32 am

Progress Update and news on Giancarlo and Mirco Reimer from AITB audio interviews!

http://www.learndigitalaudio.com/blog/n ... ned-update
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby david1103 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:49 am

Nebula Explained Starter and Professional are finished and were just uploaded to Udemy!

If there are no technical problems it will be out on Monday :D
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby djayart » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:23 am

YES :P
djayart
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby jkervin » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:33 pm

:D
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Definity » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Where is it? have you got the link I can not find it on Google or Udemy?
Definity

Next

Return to Working with Nebula