Login

Nebula setups 2

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Nebula setups 2

Postby mightymosaic » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:16 am

Alright guys, i just purchased this and i have no clue how to get it to work. ( dont make fun lol) I used to use Nebula setups 1 And it was simple. I added a new library to the programs and vector folders for nebula open Nebula setups , Find the new library and create its own Xml and DLL files and splash! It was done , Then id open reaper and my new library was its own VST. Ive read the manual 2-3 when it comes to creating setups. And every time i go to save a setup i get an error Saying couldnt create xml File. All my preferences are setup the same as in the manual. I know its probably a simple solution so any help is appreciated.
mightymosaic

Re: Nebula setups 2

Postby zabukowski » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 am

Check both 32 bit and 64 bit folders - do you have/save both versions of setup ? If not, check only needed options when saving.

It is likely that some of the output folders does not exist. Check preferences.

Screenshots of error, preferences and main window / save dialog would be helpful.

Thanks!
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby zabukowski » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:54 am

Also make sure your DAW is not running when creating setups.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby mightymosaic » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Yup, Some of the output folders didn't exist. So just a heads up to others with this issue. In the preferences it will say that those folders are there buuuut when you go to change the output you'll see that they go straight to Zabukowski's directory where Nebula setups is installed.

BTW This is a super cool upgrade from the 1st .
mightymosaic

Return to Working with Nebula