I would like a Free upgrade to sever or my money back!

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: I would like a Free upgrade to sever or my money back!

Postby jkervin » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:16 am

I think this is well said. I normally keep my mouth closed on threads like this, and actually didn't even read this one for weeks...but:

I started using Nebula about 2 years ago, and it still blows my mind how great it sounds. It's really in a league of it's own. While I do still use a number of algorithmic plugs (and I really like the Slate stuff) - there's no contest here. The community and 3rd party developers (HO, CDS, Cupwise, Gemini, etc) are simply awesome. Sure it's not the easiest plugin to work with - but crap, we really are spoiled these days if we're forced to spend a little extra time getting something that sounds so good into our workflow. Perhaps easy for me to say since I do this at home and don't have timelines to contend with, but I think the complaints about workflow are really, really exaggerated. Especially with tools like Nebula Setups and Nebulaman available.

It still astounds me how good Nebula sounds. The pricing on the plugin itself and the 3rd party libraries, for what you get, is insane. I've sold hardware - and not bought hardware - and saved 1000's of dollars - because it is available. I really think that it's only a matter of time before it really sees mainstream use. Lucky for the folks who caught on early.
User Level X
User Level X

Return to Working with Nebula