Login

I would like a Free upgrade to sever or my money back!

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: I would like a Free upgrade to sever or my money back!

Postby Lonnie » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:18 am

As beta-tester I can say unequivocally, the efficiency is improved and sonics fantastic.

I don't believe anyone else in the world touches the quality, and if I were a competitor of Acustica... :lol:

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all, and jwidds remember, Server has an R in there :)
Lonnie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby enriquesilveti » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:00 pm

I'm my opinion we should do a big campaign and explain to the world how different is Acqua Engine, Nebula and NAT from logarithmic plug-ins, not only in the sonic aspect (people talk alot about this) also in the works flow specially in the low latency scenario (AVID PT specially): recording, monitoring, VSTi monitoring and recording, etc.

jwidds we can not fix a feature that never exist, we can not call "bug" to a misunderstanding of our product due new customers try to use like logarithmic plug-ins with out ask us, send us an email or ask us in the forum! They just go GS and said Nebula suck. Several times I contact those guys thru PM, no one replay me. We don't offer support in 3rd party forum, or thru PMs it's impossible to track it. Acustica Audio replay all emails, we never delete an email.

I have +10 year experience in customer support, in big telecommunications and internet company, dealing with software and hardware issues and problems. Now I'm freelance AV technician on some productions I have around 120 to 200 people in charge and misunderstanding is always the main issue also when we talk the same language, thing go worse when we work for UK,DE or NL customers (US/CA customers assume that everyone talk perfect English).
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby elam » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:51 pm

I definitely think that the "language thing" is a big issue for "proper" customer service.AA crew is made of non-"English as a first language" speakers (myself included even tho I don't work for them ;) ).

Communication can be hard in this frame.It was even harder before (remember the 1st AA website :lol: ).

So some "attitude" and "cold answers" might come from this, from time to time.

@ Acustica.
As you're hiring right now.Think about a person or two who are native English speakers with good writing skills.They might help you a lot in the long run... I'm serious here.Good luck.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby jpchartrand » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:38 pm

I totally agree with the OP. I'm in the same situation and it is making me really angry. I really hope AA will make it up to us OSX users who spent all this money on Nebula and the many libraries and are unable to use it anymore. And NO I will NOT pay the $70 to get a stupid wrapper.
jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Arne » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 pm

....and I wish you all a happy new year, we are all looking for a new tomorrow :-) Good luck with new development - its all overdue and needed!
Arne
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby seeing sounds » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:53 pm

I personally can not agree with the OP. I love Nebula, it works great for me, and they keep updating it and making it better. Ever since 64bit VST, it's been working like a charm and I've been able to squeeze it in my workflow. Besides surgical eq, maximizers, delay, and dither, it's pretty much the only plugin I use. Thanks to Cupwise I can even use compression with Nebula. Everything gets sorted out and gets better. And I understand that takes time. Now that I'm using it with Pro Tools 11 - life is great. It's the plugin I've always wanted.
seeing sounds
User Level II
User Level II

Postby richie43 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:28 am

seeing sounds wrote:I personally can not agree with the OP. I love Nebula, it works great for me, and they keep updating it and making it better. Ever since 64bit VST, it's been working like a charm and I've been able to squeeze it in my workflow. Besides surgical eq, maximizers, delay, and dither, it's pretty much the only plugin I use. Thanks to Cupwise I can even use compression with Nebula. Everything gets sorted out and gets better. And I understand that takes time. Now that I'm using it with Pro Tools 11 - life is great. It's the plugin I've always wanted.

I could have saved myself some time if this forum had a "Like" button. Thanks for the positivity, I totally agree with your post (although I am on a PC and have never owned or wanted to own ProTools...)
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Owen » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:34 am

Gee whiz.

A few thoughts from my time Beta testing for AA:

We have beta tested countless numbers of revisions of the product, spanning across years
New features and improvements have been made throughout the lifetime of the product (there are very few I know of that have had as many internal changes and improvements in the vst category)
The product is unique
There are always people who speak / talk fluent English here. I also think Giancarlo's English has improved a lot since I first 'met him' @ noisevault
As with any company, people can suggest whatever feature or thing they want, but it wont necessarily get implemented
Being compatible with practically every vst package on the planet is a challenge
You don't have to push every button or move every slider or even use Guru mode to use the product
I have NEVER seen anyone on staff or betatesting here intentionally abuse customers

Owen ;)
Owen
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby giancarlo » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 am

thank you owen :D
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby grimm » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:59 pm

In return for the utterly singular sound this technology provides, I'd take the slow website, slow updates, the interface and the general approach and attitude of Acustica (which in my book is an admirable change from how the rest of the world does things) over any slick, traditional marketing monster à la UAD, Slate or Waves any day of my life.

If the website disappeared today and I'd be left with my 32bit Nebula Pro plugin (which obviously is NOT gonna happen), I'd find ways to keep using it for the next 10 years.

Take it or leave it, really. This has been made clear to me as a customer from the very beginning, so why come here and complain about marginalities!? "Oh, Acustica, I mean well, you're not making as much money as you could, OH!" Typical.
grimm
User Level I
User Level I

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula