Login

I would like a Free upgrade to sever or my money back!

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: I would like a Free upgrade to sever or my money back!

Postby Antonello » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Thanks to all for your feedback.
We consider them as a very important contribute to enhance products and strategic approach.
We discussed about it many times and Acustica wants to direct its effort in the right direction to satisfy all clients.
But we can't continue to use the forum for this argument.
If you have other points or particular requests about this point send a pm or email to us.

Thanks.
Antonello
God Administrator
God Administrator

Postby Melon_Jack » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Period.
Sorry for my bad english =))
Melon_Jack

Postby maniak » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:43 am

giancarlo wrote:to everyone: actually we are improving the skinning language because we are working on a next product which will sort all things which are not very good in nebula. All current customers will benefit from this, plus there will be a revolutionary product which will sort things to a next level. All current libraries you've bought will not stop working, so your investments are safe.

Kudos to that!! ;)
maniak
User Level X
User Level X

Postby SWAN » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:29 am

nice to see Giancarlos words and also hear of exciting changes.

I do understand the frustrations of the OP - and think it is fair. If you consider the 'begging for 64 bit AU' - that thread started at Jan 1st of 2012!

Almost 2 years of begging!!! Frustration for that is NOT 'crybaby'!

Good to hear new changes and hope Ginacarlo and the team enjoy this new expansion adventure with AA :)
Mac Mini i7 quad 2.6

Logic X
Live 9
Reaper
SWAN
Expert
Expert

Postby scooter » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:15 am

Pay for it, like we all did...
-Scott
scooter

Postby enriquesilveti » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Where is 64 bit? When do you plan on releasing it?

RE: You are talking about Nebula3 Pro OSX, right? or AU x64 only?
Nebula3 Pro OSX (VST/AU x64): no ETA
Nebula3 Pro Server OSX (AU x64 only): no ETA due we are implementing new framework, this will decelerate AU x64 development but will allow us to have better coordinate PC/Mac release in the future.

Why do you talk to people and tell them you're plans.

RE: They are secret, we are company. We are working in several project in the background:

. Better Nebula GUI language, we have a lot of request from 3rd developers and customer
. GKG and website
. Compatibility (testing host and adapters)
. AFXs (new releases)
. 3rd developers coming releases support and test
. Promotion and discounts

can you just make nebula 3 bug free and 64 bit?

RE: Please can count one by one each bug and I'll replay one by one with a ETA solution. We already solved some RAM chache/loading problems in PC and MAC, but I don't have to much bugs reports. We have more issues with compatibility (OSX - Logic X) and key request. We are in 1.3.609 beta.

I didm't buy a fast computer to use half of it power and i'm not spending on 3rd party adaptors that are full of bugs.

RE: Personally I beta test BC PatchWorks 1.10 that was release yesterday (working). DDMF Metaplugin beta PC was tested also. Giancarlo will test Metaplugin beta in OSX/LogicX ASAP. Both works here. I'll test Bidule and Vienna Ensemble Pro ASAP.

Can you give me a sever license so I can open up my 64bit DAW with out all this crap.

RE: I don't manage license.

I cant believe you spent time on or even start projects like Neo, Stradipad and cooltec to get more money in when you should be working on 64bit and bugs. Come on treat your current customers better. PLEASE!

RE: Acustica Audio AFX are Nebula Acqua Engine, library development and beta test and other work are done externally by 3rd developers, Antonello, my and our beta test team. AFX (Neo, Stradipad, Cooltec, etc) don't steal time to Giancarlo.

You also have the worlds slowest hosting so you can barley get on the site to find you what goings on.

RE: You are right. Sever change/update ETA February 2014.

At least make it clear what your doing and when its going to be sorted!

RE: Summarizing: updates and new versions AU x64 for example are delayed due new framework. Good news after we implement new framework updates for all platforms and versions will be easy.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby jwidds » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:41 pm

I think as a company you guys really struggle to please people.

I'm talking about AU 64bit Nebula 3 Pro.

As a company you guys have got a bad attitude you take request and problems very personal instead of treating it in a friendly manner.

If you're new product is coming why cant you upgrade everyone to server until the new product is here as it sounds like that version will become obsolete anyway.

You seem to money focused as a company and I think you seem to forget that money comes from happy customers.

I'm one of you're clients I bought into this system but what makes you think I'm going to be paying for you're new products when you havent made me happy with current products.

I don't think you're listening to people we don't care if the new software comes out in 5 years time what we care about is what we have bought working to its fullest potential and been stable.

You're business might be secret but the product isnt. Future products is a secret but not products we already own.

Yes, BC PatchWorks, DDMF Metaplugin and Vienna Ensemble Pro might all work and be great but thats not you're product and they all cost money. If you willing to buy me a licence for either of them thats great but you should fix you're own product.

As far as bugs I'm not a tech person but Nebula always throws hissy fits and everyone knows that go type Nebula into gearslutz yes people rave about Nebula but every over comment is someone giving you there exact reason for either no longer using Nebula or not buying Nebula. As a company you couldn't ask for anything more.

I see great potential in Nebula but you seem very unfocused on whats happening. You have an incredible following and group of people who are willing to tell you want they want but you dont seem to listen to them and fob them off like you know better.
jwidds
User Level I
User Level I

Postby jwidds » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:08 pm

I would like to apologize for the tone in which I started this threat.

It's just what needed saying and It was ment to grab the attention of Acosutica.

I run 2 business myself which I do product design and marketing for.

This post is very honest but to you as a company you should see it as pure gold and not trolling or whining.

This is out of passion for the product and wanting to see it and Acoustica go in the right direction and succeed and grow.

I honestly hope it takes off and every studio starts using it but to get there you have to please people first.
jwidds
User Level I
User Level I

Postby malte » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:03 am

Very good post, jwidds!

/Björn
malte
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Antonello » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:36 pm

jwidds wrote:I would like to apologize for the tone in which I started this threat.

It's just what needed saying and It was ment to grab the attention of Acosutica.

I run 2 business myself which I do product design and marketing for.

This post is very honest but to you as a company you should see it as pure gold and not trolling or whining.

This is out of passion for the product and wanting to see it and Acoustica go in the right direction and succeed and grow.

I honestly hope it takes off and every studio starts using it but to get there you have to please people first.

We consider the point of views of our customers to enhance ourself and the services.
However, I hope that our last action solved your job issues.

About Acustica: I challenge you and us to re-evaluate all these points in the Q3/Q4 2014.

Thanks to all
Antonello
God Administrator
God Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula