Login

I would like a Free upgrade to sever or my money back!

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

I would like a Free upgrade to sever or my money back!

Postby jwidds » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm growing more and more sick of nebula by the day.

Where is 64 bit? When do you plan on releasing it? Why do you talk to people and tell them you're plans. I'm not a fan of Slates software but they are the most on form company at the moment you ask for it and you get it alone with a time and a date for realise. We don't want to hear about your troubles and that your working on hardware can you just make nebula 3 bug free and 64 bit? I didm't buy a fast computer to use half of it power and i'm not spending on 3rd party adaptors that are full of bugs. Can you give me a sever licence so I can open up my 64bit DAW with out all this crap.

I cant believe you spent time on or even start projects like Neo, Stradipad and cooltec to get more money in when you should be working on 64bit and bugs. Come on treat your current customers better. PLEASE!

You also have the worlds slowest hosting so you can barley get on the site to find you what goings on.

At least make it clear what your doing and when its going to be sorted!
jwidds
User Level I
User Level I

Re: I would like a Free upgrade to sever or my money back!

Postby jorismak » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:24 pm

I say, if you mean the stuff get on it with Acustica support and sales.

As long as you're telling it on the forum you're more trolling then getting stuff done.

You serious about what you say, take it up to the channels where they can help you. That is NOT on a forum.
jorismak

Postby jwidds » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:08 am

I'm saying it on here cause I cant be the only one having nothing but problems with Nebula 3 and don't think acoustic take there products or company seriously. It's been nearly a year since I purchased and 64bit has been just around the corner. Like when is it coming? If I hadn't spent money on quite a few 3rd party libraries I wouldn't waste my time with Nebula.

Yes the 3rd party libraries do sound great but Nebula needs fixing. It's not a product it seems like its still just a concept.
jwidds
User Level I
User Level I

Postby hwasser » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:14 am

Nebula 3 Pro vst is 64-bit
hwasser
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby jwidds » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:22 am

If I was trolling I would post this in Gearslutz which wouldn't be good for Acustica Audio. I'm posting it on here cause I'm a very unhappy customer and they need the feed back cause they seem to be getting so much wrong apart from maybe how it sounds.

The work flow is terrible
It's full of bugs
Theres no 64bit
The GUI is terrible with far too many options

I think its important to leave feed back.

At the very least been able to open my 64bit DAW and load nebula without any bugs or 3rd party adapters.

Its like buying a car that breaks down all the time and only 60mph with the promise it will get more reliable and faster.
jwidds
User Level I
User Level I

Postby jwidds » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:25 am

I'm talking OSX.
jwidds
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Melon_Jack » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:12 am

Stop whining around like little child.
There's no AU64bit in OSX. Only VST64 right now.
"Patience young skywalker, patience..."
Almost year passed since i've buyed Slate FG-X and there's no 64bit AU, EVEN VST in OSX. But i'm not crying about it on forums. I have a work to do, and doesn't give a f&uck, how it'll be done - in 32 or 64. It's working in in 64bit host natively? Perfect. It's not, but workin through bridge - perfect again. First thing - it makes my mixes better. All other nuances - blah.
Sorry for my bad english =))
Melon_Jack

Postby jwidds » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:02 pm

I havent even seen or heard news on 64bit VST for nebula 3 none server?

I'm whining cause its ridiculous and its been "coming soon" for over a year".

My mixes are fine in 32 bit DAW but even then Nebula isnt the most stable of softwares.

I would like to be able to open Nebula in 64 bit Ableton along with 64bit Kontakt to get the most out of my computer and it's ram.

It's 2013 nearly 2014 what Acoustica playing at. Every post about Nebula on gearslutz people complain about workflow, GUI, stability and lack of 64bit so why dont they work on it?

Also if Nebula is fixed 3rd party libraries developers would sell more and more people would rave about Nebula and buy it.

It doesn't make sense to be working on new products like Hardware and Neo when there needs to be so much fixed with nebula its self.

On Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:05 am was the first time the 64bit MacOSX request was made on this forum.

nearly 2 years ago. Whats have Acoustica been doing for 2 years?

It's not like its freeware I'm complaining cause its paid software.
jwidds
User Level I
User Level I

Postby ngarjuna » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:34 pm

I think it's quite a reasonable question the OP raises (without getting into discounted upgrades or whatever, that's between him and A_A): why is Acustica spending time making "revolutionary" new plugins and products when they have still yet to finish the old ones?

There seems to be a chronic attention span problem with Acustica developments: everybody can't wait to design revolutionary new products, new engines, new features and capabilities but when it comes to getting things running correctly it seems like there's never enough time; there's not even, apparently, enough time to make a simple post on the forum when major issues get fixed (is there currently a working 32-bit VST for OS X? I have no idea as new releases don't seem to get announced, logged or even incremented sometimes).

It's actually sad that "nobody is crying about it on the forums", maybe because we're all so used to the dysfunctional way that this platform operates or some of us have become so jaded as to have zero expectations in terms of Nebula development (I'm back to using .5xx in my OS X environments because I'm tired of beta testing 'released' installers). Some of us have put a lot of investment into this platform, Nebula Server + a shitload of libraries is not a cheap plugin; there's no reason that purchase shouldn't be accompanied by an expectation of professionality.
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby giancarlo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:22 pm

to the op: we are working on mac osx release. On 2014 we'll be full time on acustca project, so all things will be sorted. We'll be full time between january and february, we are even hiring resources and renting an office

to ngarjuna: the effort of releasing acqua plugins is not related with the effort of developing nebula. So we can release other products based on actual engine, but this developement is not consuming resources or is slowing down nebula releases.

to everyone: actually we are improving the skinning language because we are working on a next product which will sort all things which are not very good in nebula. All current customers will benefit from this, plus there will be a revolutionary product which will sort things to a next level. All current libraries you've bought will not stop working, so your investments are safe.

last but not least: in lastest months we improved and fixed a lot of things, you can't deny it. Now you have an automatic system for authorizing our products (we'll improve it further in 2014), better installers, a better website (still slow but we are migrating to a faster servers soon), a better nebula engine (we improved speedness, realiability) and we worked a lot on mac osx too (you can't deny latest mac osx release is a lot more stable than previous one, plus 64 bits VST version is pretty good, just to name a thing now we pass auval validation). Newsletter, communication, betatesting, and even sorting a sort of apple store market in our shop, moving products from other developers to our website is something you should be happy for (just to name something, zab software is distributed from our website and will benefit soon of an authorization system too).
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Next

Return to Working with Nebula