Login

My Daw on Mac 10.9 platform is not vst nebula

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

My Daw on Mac 10.9 platform is not vst nebula

Postby Jordi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:51 am

Hello

Des'm working with my imac 10.9 Maverick. des of this time was intentendo AUx64 work but I'm thinking seriosamente work with Studio one vst with Nebula, due to the incorporation of the possibility of creating a vst with nebulaman version and thus make more fast my exports. But my surprise is when I look at this vst plugins or such Daw also a demo version of Digital Performer. Well, neither locates plugins vst nebula in my folder, however, if it locates and incorporates the nebula au plugins.

Any idea what is happening, and also remember reading in some forum above, but I can not remember and can not find, I had a problem with the two folders that installs nebula (Acoustic and Acustica64, any ideas?

Every idea will be a relief, because the presets created with nebulaman 2. Vst, tpoco seen in any of the Daws despite being in the VST folder

Thank you very much

Jordi
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII

Re: My Daw on Mac 10.9 platform is not vst nebula

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Des'm working with my imac 10.9 Maverick. des of this time was intentendo AUx64 work

There is no AU x64 version yet

but I'm thinking seriosamente work with Studio one vst with Nebula, due to the incorporation of the possibility of creating a vst with nebulaman version and thus make more fast my exports.

I also prefer VST over AU

But my surprise is when I look at this vst plugins or such Daw also a demo version of Digital Performer. Well, neither locates plugins vst nebula in my folder, however, if it locates and incorporates the nebula au plugins.

Which Nebula product and version?

Any idea what is happening, and also remember reading in some forum above, but I can not remember and can not find, I had a problem with the two folders that installs nebula (Acoustic and Acustica64, any ideas?

This is old PC version. Another history...

Every idea will be a relief, because the presets created with nebulaman 2. Vst, tpoco seen in any of the Daws despite being in the VST folder

Which Nebula product and version?
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby Jordi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Good enrique, aux64 is that the version is not ready but I'm ulllsing jBridge and my logic works for rox.estoy working with the new updated version of nebula server a couple of Couple of days. What are the vst is not as if there were, and are checking the correct path, library /audio / plugins / vst i with two folders, acoustic i acustica64 Thanks for your patience
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Jordi wrote:Good enrique, aux64 is that the version is not ready but I'm ulllsing jBridge and my logic works for rox.estoy working with the new updated version of nebula server a couple of Couple of days. What are the vst is not as if there were, and are checking the correct path, library /audio / plugins / vst i with two folders, acoustic i acustica64 Thanks for your patience

Clean VST cache or black list.
Enrique Silveti.

UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby Jordi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Enrique Goodnight, this afternoon I have been experimenting with reaper on my mac, and I see it is that you use as a daw, I hope not to be wrong with the comment, lol. The point is that I downloaded the demo and I found the first Nebula nebula vst and vst server. So at first my problem is solved, less than one studio there is no way that I recognize them. In this way I understand it is a problem rather of Studio one that Nebula itself, so I will investigate to see what happens with this Daw.

Thank you very much for the support and patience
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby Muppinger » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:47 pm

There is no AU x64 version yet

...and for a 139€ plugin, thats a shame, really.
Muppinger
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:34 am

Muppinger wrote:...and for a 139€ plugin, thats a shame, really.

Our product is about 50 times more complex than other plug-ins. Apple should tell and show to developers important changes before done, if not: "Que Dios nos salve.!"
Enrique Silveti.

UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Return to Working with Nebula