I tried to make three additional pairs of the dll/xml set (via copy/paste to desktop and back), renaming all three new pair something different (with pair name matching). The problem is only one of the three new copies is showing up in my plugins list. I tried updating the plugins list in Cubase, moving the new copies to a subfolder of the VST directory, restarting... still only one of the three is showing up in my plugins list (so the two Acustica originals plus one of the new copies). Any advice?
Windows 7 64 Cubase 7.0.6 Neb 1.3.505
edit: Ok, well I stumbled upon a solution, the different copies have to be named something sufficiently different from the others, although how different exactly is a mystery. If I used Neb3RevTAIL for one pair and Neb3RevTAIL-CONV for the other, only one pair would show up. If I changed the latter to Neb3RevTAILCNV, then it's fine.
Last edited by harmonik on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
My reason is to use one copy of the Reverb version for anything except reverbs (with a low DSPBUFFER value in MAST) to help reduce latency. So that's one variation: Reverb (for not reverbs, low DSPBUFFER) Reverb TAIL (for reverbs, high DSPBUFFER)
For those two I set RATE CNV to 0 in MAST to be able to quickly load programs that are already at my same project rate (no need to convert). When I need rate conversion for a program (e.g. 96->44) I have two additional copies of the above (with new names) with RATE CNV set to 9000 in MAST.
also, it has to be multiple pairs (dll/xml) named identically between the two of the pair, not just multiple xmls.
The original "Reverb" is a misnomer as almost everyone using it for all the different program types.