Login

Nebula Nightmare

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Nebula Nightmare

Postby bottom1 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Before I begin my rant, I have have installed all necessary Updates including Nebula Server 1.3.602...

Nebula 3 Pro... It was working properly until I purchased Nebula Server 1.3.601... Nebula Server was installed properly, because a new .ser file was generated... After multiple attempts to get an authorization for the new .ser file, I was instructed to download 1.3.602... Do I need it authorized or not? I installed 1.3.602 and there is no change... the only thing that changed is the fact that when I try to open any version of Nebula my system crashes with 30 plus pop up windows in Cubase 7.06.

After all these installs... The only thing that shows up is my coreii64 and reverbcoreii64 and the 32bit versions... Is Nebula Servers file also have coreii in the file name? What differentiates Server from 3 Pro... Does the skin look different... Where is the DOCUMENTATION? Am I suppose to see something that says Nebula Server, what is the GUI3 file?

Why is it I have to reboot my system before trying to update these these plugins.... If I don't, I get a weird error...

Next...

Stradipad Pad and Stradipad Swedish... Both versions install correctly in 32bit... However, they DO NOT work... I uploaded my .ser file, and received my auth file... If stradipad is on or bypassed, it all sounds the same... EVEN the Swedish Demo worked, so I know it isn't my ears... Is the Warmth button supposed to work... it wont adjust... as for the 64bit version they cannot be found at all... Is the 64bit installer flawed?

As customers... WE DESERVE better documentation... We deserve step-by-step directions even it it consist of Pictures (due to the language barrier)... We shouldn't have to search forums for answers...
bottom1
User Level V
User Level V

Re: Nebula Nightmare

Postby enriquesilveti » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Before I begin my rant, I have have installed all necessary Updates including Nebula Server 1.3.602...

Nebula 3 Pro... It was working properly until I purchased Nebula Server 1.3.601... Nebula Server was installed properly, because a new .ser file was generated... After multiple attempts to get an authorization for the new .ser file, I was instructed to download 1.3.602... Do I need it authorized or not? I installed 1.3.602 and there is no change... the only thing that changed is the fact that when I try to open any version of Nebula my system crashes with 30 plus pop up windows in Cubase 7.06.

Yes and No. It's depends.
Please, follow this instructions:
1. Move all your emulation preset less you INIT preset to a backup folder.
2. Zip and send me (enrique.silveti AT acusticaudio.net) your Acustica/Acusticax64 folder/s and your NebulaTempRepository folder. Use we-transfer or similar. If you use x86 and x64 send me both four folder.

After all these installs... The only thing that shows up is my coreii64 and reverbcoreii64 and the 32bit versions... Is Nebula Servers file also have coreii in the file name? What differentiates Server from 3 Pro... Does the skin look different... Where is the DOCUMENTATION? Am I suppose to see something that says Nebula Server, what is the GUI3 file?

VST Visual Graphical Mode version. VSTGUI3 seems to work better in old systems (WXP for example).

Stradipad Pad and Stradipad Swedish... Both versions install correctly in 32bit... However, they DO NOT work... I uploaded my .ser file, and received my auth file... If stradipad is on or bypassed, it all sounds the same... EVEN the Swedish Demo worked, so I know it isn't my ears... Is the Warmth button supposed to work... it wont adjust... as for the 64bit version they cannot be found at all... Is the 64bit installer flawed?

As customers... WE DESERVE better documentation... We deserve step-by-step directions even it it consist of Pictures (due to the language barrier)... We shouldn't have to search forums for answers...

We start with Nebula then we will go to StradiPad releases.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby giancarlo » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:09 pm

about stradipad, from your description is NOT authorized correctly. Anyway enrique is right, let's fix nebula before going further. VSTGUI3 is suggested in old systems, especially if you can't open it at all. Install a setup version just to be sure (backup your key before, so those Init files) and revert nebula from cubase black list (cubase stores each crashing plugin inside an xml file so it doesn't try to open them at all).

Just a suggestion, in order to test nebula in your system a quick and dirty method is installing reaper, because it doesn't feature those incompability lists and it verifies your plugs each time you start it. From this point of view cubase is a nightmare (if it detects a plugin is not working correctly you enter a true nightmare)
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby giancarlo » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:01 pm

in windows you could test our 32 bits products and libraries:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27550&p=61244#p61244

keep in mind you could install a 32 bits version in order to test our libraries and acqua plugins even if you are using a 64 bits product.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby enriquesilveti » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Did you sent it?
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby bottom1 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:24 pm

So.. Stradipad is working finally... Thanks for all your help and A P's help... I am still a little concerned about Server... Should I tweak the Priority Settings or Affinity level... Are there tweaks to the XML file I should be doing? Should the server version make programs like Nebulaman work more efficiently? Currently load times for any program is approaching the 1 minute mark?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...
bottom1
User Level V
User Level V

Postby giancarlo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:40 pm

send an email to me we'll check it
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby bottom1 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:02 am

Sent