I'm on a Mac running 10.8.4 with Logic Pro 9 and 10. I do all of my Nebula-work in LP9 and render as I go, which is actually a way that I've worked for years. I have recently upgraded to 1.3.600 and got it working with help from Dai's earlier post, but I'm not sure if the framework was the only thing missing from the installation. Nebula seems to be working fine and the lower CPU hit is wonderful, but I just have this thing in the back of my mind that something may not be complete !
I believe that the installers in the downloads area are now working properly, so should I re-install or should I hold onto my luck and keep working ? Would it be possible to run the upgrade again on top of what I have now ? - Would this install everything properly, or should I do a completely new install ?
I really can't make a decision on this ! I'm sure you guys can help me out with your Nebula-knowledge.