Login

im new what sould i do to load some preset

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

im new what sould i do to load some preset

Postby rxtemp2000 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:28 pm

im new what sould i do to load some preset and use nebula ? all pakage are in my cpu... i have read to send Nebula3.ser file ... were is that file ?i have made a windows search and didnt find that file :?:
rxtemp2000
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: im new what sould i do to load some preset

Postby Tim Petherick » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Firstly do you have nebula running to the point where the interface shows up but does not fully load? It's been a long time , but I think you need to try load nebula in order for it to produce the ser file.

If so your ser file should be in nebula's temporary folder.then you can upload that to acustica. After your upload acustica will give you a license to instal. The interface then should load presets properly.

Then once all that's out the way you can download some libraries and instal

All the best
Last edited by Tim Petherick on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby rxtemp2000 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:53 pm

i have install nebula ...i have no temp nebula folder... i had downlaoded all pakage allready install... i open nebula and look like a normal vst and click (init)... select example eq... but nothing seem to realy load... same thing with compressor or... :?:
rxtemp2000
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Tim Petherick » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:59 pm

rxtemp2000 wrote:i have install nebula ...i have no temp nebula folder... i had downlaoded all pakage allready install... i open nebula and look like a normal vst and click (init)... select example eq... but nothing seem to realy load... same thing with compressor or... :?:

contact someone from Acustica to help you find out what happened to your .ser file,
It should be in a temp folder..
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby rxtemp2000 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:10 pm

thanks
rxtemp2000
User Level 0
User Level 0

Return to Working with Nebula