Login

Core4

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Core4 crashing reaper

Postby LouMarciano » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:57 pm

I ran the upgrade. But after reading your post I also tried running the full version, then the upgrade Now Wavelab lets me load 2 presets and Reaper just 1. I am running Nebula Pro.
Lou
LMaudio

richie43 wrote:Did you try installing the full version first, and then run the upgrade? Are you using regular pro or server?
LouMarciano
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: New version crashing Reaper running win xp

Postby LouMarciano » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Please get the (full install) previous version up as promised. We must always have old versions easily available to us.
After I install the previous version do I have to send the new .ser file to get re-registered? If so, what's the fastest way to get this done?
- Lou
LMaudio

giancarlo wrote:
LouMarciano wrote:I installed the x36 1.3.600 upgrade. I'm running the 32 bit version of Windows XP. Reaper loads nelbula reverb but crashes when I select a preset. I need to go back to the previous version, (was it 1.3.5?) but can not find where I can download the setup.exe. Where are the old versions kept? Anyone know?
- Lou
LMaudio

Ther should be a previous version for each product, otherwise Antonello will fix it today
LouMarciano
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Core4 crashing reaper

Postby giancarlo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:25 pm

LouMarciano wrote:I ran the upgrade. But after reading your post I also tried running the full version, then the upgrade Now Wavelab lets me load 2 presets and Reaper just 1. I am running Nebula Pro.
Lou
LMaudio

richie43 wrote:Did you try installing the full version first, and then run the upgrade? Are you using regular pro or server?

you are 32 bits, correct?
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Re: Core4

Postby giancarlo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:56 pm

ok I'm closing the topic. Please use bugs section for bugs.

I'm perfectly sure windows 1.3.600 is not working for some of you but

1) we can't manage bugs inside a single topic where someone is speaking about mac osx installers, someone else is asking questions about performances, someone else is speaking about issues on windows installer and someone else is posting crash reports on windows or is asking something else

2) till we don't have a clear picture we will not starting bug fixing (especially on windows).Here 1.3.600 is working. I created around 60 nebula x64 instances today. No crashes. I'm sure there are issues but apart rich nodoby else reported in our beta forum. We need way more details about cpu, ram, installed libraries and so on.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Re: Core4

Postby giancarlo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:50 pm

@LouMarciano antonello updated versions in download area
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Previous

Return to Working with Nebula