Login

Core4

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Core4

Postby SpliffSplaff » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Hey Guys..

Neb3Pro User here...upgraded to .600...running smooth and stable here (Win7x64, Reaperx64). In fact i didnt upgrade but installed over the existing .505. Now it say registered to 2something instead of customer. I prolly should have just do the upgrade instead of intalling over existing one. Do i need to register again?

Greetz
SpliffSplaff
User Level III
User Level III
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:46 am

Re: Core4

Postby giancarlo » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:05 am

nono its correct
User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 9212
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Core4

Postby indelible » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Before I try to update my Nebula 3 Pro I would like to ask a couple of questions so don't have send emails to support later.

I have two systems.One is Windows 7 64bit and the other is an iMac with Mountain Lion 10.8.4.Now I want to update my nebula in windows and install the 64bit version too.I want to do the same on the Mac OS.

Which updates should I download?Setups or Upgrades?

I have to backup all my presets?

I have to authorize Nebula again?

I have to uninstall the old versions first or I can just install the newer one over them?

Thanks
indelible
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Core4

Postby enriquesilveti » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Which updates should I download?Setups or Upgrades?


RE: Upgrade just upgrade. Setup also install system core files and overwrite key with a demo key. Nebula3 Pro Server has not installer you must to install first a Nebula3 Pro setup and then upgrade to Nebula3 Pro Server

I have to backup all my presets?


RE: In general, NO. But backup is always a good thing

I have to authorize Nebula again?


RE: NO/YES. Yes if you run a setup. Just run again you key or overwrite demo INIT files with your personal ones.

I have to uninstall the old versions first or I can just install the newer one over them?


RE: You don't need to uninstall. New core and optimizations are coded into .DLL file/s. There are not new core files.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: Core4

Postby indelible » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:30 am

enriquesilveti wrote:
Which updates should I download?Setups or Upgrades?


RE: Upgrade just upgrade. Setup also install system core files and overwrite key with a demo key. Nebula3 Pro Server has not installer you must to install first a Nebula3 Pro setup and then upgrade to Nebula3 Pro Server

I have to backup all my presets?


RE: In general, NO. But backup is always a good thing

I have to authorize Nebula again?


RE: NO/YES. Yes if you run a setup. Just run again you key or overwrite demo INIT files with your personal ones.

I have to uninstall the old versions first or I can just install the newer one over them?


RE: You don't need to uninstall. New core and optimizations are coded into .DLL file/s. There are not new core files.


Thank you.Now everything is clear
indelible
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Core4

Postby sneaky » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:08 am

Question about all the old mixes using the Nebula3CoreII64 Reverb.dll
Are the plugins lost once I upgrade or is there a way to run them side-by-side?
At this point Ive run the update realised I need to re-upload the .ser file & stopped
Steve
sneaky
Member
Member
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 7:51 am

Re: Core4

Postby lipa » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Crashes here.. yesterday everything worked ok and today core4 dlls are crashing reaper 4.51 x64 on windows 7 x64.

Anyway, great to see progress and nice new libraries ;)
User avatar
lipa
Member
Member
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: Core4

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:07 pm

sneaky wrote:Question about all the old mixes using the Nebula3CoreII64 Reverb.dll
Are the plugins lost once I upgrade or is there a way to run them side-by-side?
At this point Ive run the update realised I need to re-upload the .ser file & stopped
Steve


Make a new copy of 1.3.600 DLL and XML and rename as Nebula3CoreII64 Reverb.dll and Nebula3CoreII64 Reverb.XML. If you already have you INIT files (Key) just update thru upgrade.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: Core4

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:21 pm

lipa wrote:Crashes here.. yesterday everything worked ok and today core4 dlls are crashing reaper 4.51 x64 on windows 7 x64.

Anyway, great to see progress and nice new libraries ;)


Any library crash? AA library also crash? Please sech your key. If you still have problems use this: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=369 and contact me to enrique.silveti AT acusticaudio.net
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: Core4

Postby lipa » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Thanks enrique! Apparently it didn't work.. after installing new inits nebula 3 and reverb are still crashing before any line shows up on nebula screen. well i'll wait a bit and check tomorrow. Good that I have older nebula working.. ;)
User avatar
lipa
Member
Member
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests